Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - interview with Ussop.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 34 - interview with Ussop.

Chapter 34 - interview with Ussop.
 
 
Me- Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the sneak peek at the adventures of Scorpionmon 2. We are back and going to interview Ussop the marksman.
 
*Ussop walks in and sits on the couch opposite of me.*
 
Me- So Ussop, I heard that you broke the tv on the ship, Is that true?
 
Ussop- *acting really stupid* Yeah it's true, I did it because i was pissed off at a fish that ate one of my hot salsa stars and didnt burn.
 
Me- *sweatdrops* Uh ok, Lets not go into that ok. The real question is this, Why are you such a big liar? I mean yeah you beat the crap out of Luffy in one of the tv episodes. But what exactly did he do to make you want to hurt him?
 
Ussop- *still acting real stupid.* I AM USSOP THE MIGHTY WARRIOR OF THE SEAS!
 
Me- *begins to get irrataited.* I didnt ask you that, I ASKED WHY DID YOU BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF LUFFY?
 
Ussop- *acting even more stupid than ever now.* I HAVE 80,000 MEN IN MY CREW SO YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!
 
Me- *turning super sayin 4 now* I DIDNT ASK YOU THAT YOU frackER! *beats the crap out of Ussop thereby knocking him unconscious.* Opps, Hey Zolo would you take Ussop to his cabin.
 
Zolo- Sure, Wait. Did you knock him out?
 
Me- Uh yeah...
 
Zolo- *smiling* WOOHOO, YOU KNOCKED OUT USSOP! LET'S PARTY!
 
*a disco ball extends from the ceiling and everybody starts to dance while i sneak out and jump into the water where Valencia the venesaur is.*
 
Me- *blushing* Hey Valencia. *turns away really quick and shields his eye's from Valencia's fist's.*
 
Valencia- *angry* IM BATHING SO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PERVERT! *hits me with a frying pan*
 
Me- *flung back onto the ship where the party is going on.* Owww, OMG ZOLO AND NAMI ARE DOING IT ON THE SHIP! The next interview is going to be Luffy and Nami.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on July 2, 2007, 6:29:25 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792LOL NIIICE