Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Fallen Star

I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Fallen Star

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Fallen Star
Prologue
Earths Time: 1624
Celestial City Time: None


Everyone flinched when Soul's hand swept across and back-handed the High Archoness across the face. She gasped and fell to the ground, staying low.
"I do not save those who do not spare others," she said coldly at her. The High Archoness sat up on her knees and looked up at Soul timidly. The Great Goddess, ruler of all living things with a breathing soul and beating heart, was turning red with anger.
"The human killed my husband. My action was a first response," she reasoned. This only infuriated Soul even more.
"Your first tactic was to kill one of my humans? You were trained to keep yourself in place!" she screeched.
"Mother, my place is at your side. I want to always be the High Archoness to your humans and gods!" she wailed.
"You are no longer a daughter of mine," Soul said back and turned to the Order. "Gods, Guardians, Celestials," she addressed to each group. "My children," she said softly and a small breeze collected around her. Her voice was then soft, but strong. "Your leader has sinned against you and most of all…me," she said. The Order stirred and whispers spread. Soul then walked over to the High Archoness and grabbed her hand. The Order fell silent. Most of the Celestial beings covered their eyes, not wanting to see the gruesome way Soul took a life. The gods, a supreme set of beings who were in charge and accorded to some particular conception, such as "god of mercy," covered their goddess's eyes, not wanting them to witness such an awful and terrifying experience. But the Guardians, those who swore from their birth to protect and serve the People like an army, studied the ways of their Queen at her darkest time.
No one can explain how Soul does it and no one else has the power to do so. Those who ask her how have come back and said that it starts with the chilling of winter, and then ends with the fires of summer.
Soul sent an icy chill through the girl's body and soon her lips turned blue, meaning that her internal organs were frozen and were as fragile as glass.
"No," the High Archoness mouthed but not before the fire scorched though, breaking the glass and ending her life. It was a fast but painful death, one she deserved. Soul pushed the melting body away, intimidating the Order. Do you see? Soul questioned with her eyes as she looked up around at them. This is what happens when you kill a human.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment