Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream On

I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!

Chapter 1 - Dream On

Chapter 1 - Dream On
1: Dream On
Earth's Time: 1873
Celestial City Time: None


Her love is a star that I cannot reach; a diamond that I will never be able to afford.
She runs at a pace that I must sprint to catch up but am never fast enough.
If you saw her smile, you'd say it was the reason the sun came out, but dangerous to look at for too long.
Hearing her voice is taking a long drink of ice water on a hot summer day and she avoids my eyes coyly as the words stumble out of her mouth.
A woman with murky eyes that see through me; past my soul and she knows who I am; what I am. If you find her spirit, catch it for me because it is wild and I wish I could feel it everywhere I go.
With feelings more fragile than a baby, fear that if I drop her, she breaks. A bleeding heart and no matter how many times I try to patch it up, she is cut once more.
She dances with a passion of the gypsies, and I watch fascinated as it keeps her sane and stable. Every aching day I know I do not deserve her; am not worthy of her untamed heart but I will fight for her even after my heart stops beating.


Dylan put the poem down and pressed his hands to his face. With his eyes closed, he could see her face, her murky brown eyes, and her freckles that looked like stars scattered across her skin. He could see her fine-cut lips curl up into a coy grin and her button nose wrinkles as she laughs.
He opened his eyes and she was gone, only a figment in his imagination. He sensed a presents standing over him reading over his work. Dylan pulled open a drawer and crammed them in, closing it tight with the others. He turned to face his intruder and was quickly caught off guard.
"I promise you, I'm going to tie a bell around your neck. Stop sneaking up on me," he scolded.
"Those aren’t about me, are they?" his fiancé asked. Ally had a cocked hip, arms folded over her chest. Dylan let out a sigh. He knew that humans could hold grudges over anything and he didn’t want to fight with her.
"Ally," he began but she threw out her hand to stop him.
"Who is she?" she asked.
"No one," he lied. Ally rolled her eyes and stepped around him.
"Honestly Dylan, how stupid do you think I am?" she asked and opened one of his drawers in his desk.
"Hey!" he snapped, not appreciating his privacy being invaded. But it was too late. Ally was already pulling out his art.
"What the hell is this?" she yelled as she tossed each sheet of paper on to the floor as if they were trash. "This is all the same girl!"
"It's just a drawing," he stated with a tired monotone edge.
"Who is this girl? Who is this Brown-Haired Maiden?" she asked as water started to swell in her eyes. "For weeks you have been mentioning this young girl that you dream about," she said but Dylan quickly snatched the pages from her hands. "You're in love with your dreams, Dylan," she said and stomped out of the bedroom. He cleaned the mess that Ally had made and put each poem and drawing back in its place, where no one would see them. A light knock came to his closed door. Whinny was home.
"Entrar," he said softly.
"Dylan, Ally and her belongings are gone. Qué pasa?" she asked.
"It is done," he said, turning away from her.
"You do know what the consequences are for this, right?" she asked. Dylan nodded his head slowly.
"Soul will cast you out, you know she will!" Whinny said, her melodic voice rising with fear.
"Maybe Ally and I were not supposed to be mated," Dylan said.
"Soul never makes mistakes," Whinny told him. "And besides, mates are in existence for a reason being that they are the only person who can complete you. Who else would be your mate?"
Dylan only took out the profile picture he drew of his Maiden and smiled. Whinny only saw a girl of 16 years and shook her head.
"And what are your plans?" she asked.
"I'm going to find her."
"Dylan, thunder will roar," Whinny warned him, as if it might change his mind. He only smiled and said, "There will always be thunder. So bring on the rain."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment