Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

naruto and hinata fall in love, but soon everything starts to fall apart.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
I do not own naruto or any of its characters!


The catastrophe all began when team 7 was waiting for Kakashi, who was late…AGAIN. Hi sakura! Said the foxboy running towards the bridge. “hm? Oh, hi naruto” sakura said. “hey sakura, I have a question. Its been bugging me forever.” “what is it?” she said, wondering what it could have possibly been. “why is hinata always blushing around everyone? She must have an internal fever or something…” “well, naruto, I think-” “SAKURA!!!!” said the unusually loud hyuga girl. “hi hinata!” “o-oh, h-hi, naruto….” “hinata?” “hm?” “why are you always blushing?” “well……………you se……n-naruto…….I-I-I-…..” the girl fainted on the ground. “oh my gosh!” naruto said. He picked her up bridal-style and said “to the hospital!”

At the hospital…

“Kakashi? Why are you here?” sakura asked. “Gai tripped on a rock, and now I’m bringing him here. He broke his nose. You?”” “hinata fainted” naruto said. “nurse, one room, and two, maybe three, guests?” “yes sir” she said.

In the room…

“naruto, its getting late, lets go.” “you go sakura , I want to make sure she’ll be okay” “okay, naruto” she said, surprised at how worried he looked.

Late at night…

Hinata woke up to feel steady breathing on the back of her neck. She turned around to see naruto, their noses practically touching. She turned bright read and screamed. Naruto got into a fighting position. “what’s wrong?!” He said. “n-n-n-othing…” she said. “but someone screamed!” “I-I did” “oh…okay….” he laid back in his chair. “well, are you okay?” “y-yes” “okay, I would hate it if you got hurt” “r-r-really naruto?!” “of course, your one of the best friends I have, and your also the sweetest girl ive ever met’ “naruto…” “oh! Its almost your birthday, right?” “yeah, why?” hinata gave him a rectangulauar box. Naruto opened it. “d-do you like it?” “its awesome! A kunai with my name on it? Where’d you get this?” “I-I-engraved it, just for you…” hinata was stopped silent as naruto kissed her on the cheek.

End of the first chapter, hoped you liked it!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blooddemon666666 on November 30, 2008, 7:43:45 AM

blooddemon666666 on
blooddemon666666cant wait for the next part

hflp on August 25, 2008, 4:52:30 AM

hflp on
hflpThis story has potential. Although I would like it if the chapters were a bit longer.