Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Not Again!

What happens when Star is sent back to Tamaran for another wedding, and when she actually LIKES the groom?
A funny little alter-episode (kinda) that drives Robin crazy!

Chapter 1 - Not Again!

Chapter 1 - Not Again!
7:30 AM
 
 “Robin, I do have the love for you! With the all of my heart!” Starfire said, falling into Robins arms as they floated in an abyss of white fog. An almost blinding light seeped through the fog continuously. Robin lifted Star’s chin upward with the tip of his finger, so that their eyes met. Starfire smiled and a tear of joy trickled down from her left eye.“Oh, Star…”“Oh, Robin…”      
      They both let their eyes fall closed and Robin moved his head closer to Starfire’s. As they moved closer their lips relaxed. Robin felt the tip of Starfire’s nose brush against his. He felt her lips coming closer, closer, until finally… 

THUMP!
       

      Robin’s eyes flashed open. The softness and tranquility of his dream vanished, and it was replaced with the bright colors of his neat bedroom and some sort of commotion in the hallway. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed. Something about this had a strange da-ja-vu feeling. He shook his head to shake off the strange feeling. He stretched out his arms and yawned.       
      “I’d better get ready and see what’s going on out there,” he said, rolling his eyes, as he combed back his hair and got on his shirt, boots, pants, and cape quickly. Still pulling on his right boot, he rushed out the bedroom door. Along with BB, Rae, and Cyborg, he confusedly watched Starfire carrying piles of her stuff outside, coming back for more things, carrying it outside, coming back for more, etc.     
        “Alright,” he said to himself, “Something about this feels REALLY familiar”       
     “Okay, Star, what’s up? Last time you did this… well… WHAT’S UP?” Beast Boy said, seemingly reading Robin’s mind.     
       “Friend, this is a bit the redundant, but I am…,” Starfire began, “Getting Married!!!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on April 12, 2007, 6:44:50 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12plz!write more!