Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Nixre

Okay. This is a random story. It's about a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolves and vampires are enemy races. Eina (werewolf) and Nixre (vampire) become friends. That's why it's called "Forbidden Friendship".

Chapter 3 - Nixre

Chapter 3 - Nixre
"Mmmmmm...." I lick my claws.
I bend down and pick up the carcass. I fling it over my shoulder to take back and skin. My ears perk up again. I hear a whispering wind behind me. I freeze and turn around slowly. I see a dark figure, dark eyes. I stand rooted to the spot. Wait. I look a little closer. Not dark. Not bloodthirsty. Just scared. I sense fear surounding it. It's scared of me, just like I am of it. I set the deer carcass down.
"Hi." I say quietly and gently, trying to coax it out into the open.
"Hello." says a feminine voice.
"Were you watching me?"
"Yes."
"Are you a girl?"
"Yes. Are you?"
"Yes. My name's Eina."
"Mine's Nixre." she says, alighting to the ground.
I pick up the deer carcass again and head towards my cave. Nixre follows me in silence. We get there and I set the deer down. I whip out my skinning knife and begin skinning it.
"Um... Not to be rude, but, what are you?" Nixre asks curiously.
"I was about to ask the same thing." I say not looking up from my work. "*sigh* I'm a werewolf." I say quietly.
"I'm a vampire." Nixre says looking at her feet.
I finish skinning the deer. I stretch the skin out to dry and begin scraping the meat off the bones. I toss some in a pot of water and drape the rest on suspended sticks to dry out in the fire's smoke. I shove the bones aside to deal with later.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

digimonlover06 on January 26, 2007, 9:30:58 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06nice job

crazicat06 on January 26, 2007, 9:37:06 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^