Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Drolf

Okay, no one here(except Neko-Ninja and Wolf-girl-ghost) knows this yet, But you all know crocdragon89 right? Well, her and I did a responce fringe. I'm gonna put up a story on a sorta aftermath kinda thing.

Chapter 1 - Drolf

Chapter 1 - Drolf
Drolf is humming, walking down the street, enjoying the day. She's all around happy. She has a lover now and couldnt be happier for all the wolf bones in the world.
She's suddenly grabbed from behind by her waist and turned around. She laughs when she sees who it is.
"Hello my sweet."
"Hiya Bruno luv!" Drolf says, smiling.
Bruno smiles back at her.
"So what are you up to?" he asks her.
"Oh nothing in particular. Just enjoying the day, and thinking of you." she giggles. "What are you up to?"
Bruno smiles.
"I'm on a mission at the moment, but I took a detore to say hello to you."
Drolf tilts her head to the right, confused.
"A mission?"
"Yes. I have to go on missions a lot. Dragon Ruler orders me to do certain things, and I carry them out."
"Wow! Can I come with you?"
"Well..." Bruno rubs the back of his neck. "I dont know... I might get in trouble.."
"Please?" Drolf flashes her chibi eyes at him.
Bruno wilts under her gaze, blushing.
"Oh all right then. You can come with me."
"Yay!" Drolf hugs Bruno. "Thank you!"
Bruno smiles. (A/N This ~~ is thinking) ~Its so hard to say no to her. I just lover her too much not to say yes.~
Bruno begins heading for downtown. Drolf skips along beside him, looking so small and childlike next to him. Bruno smiles as he thinks about when they first met and how they met.

~Flashback~
Bruno is on a mission, reaking havok in his werewolf form.
Drolf walks by and hears him rawr out a challenge. She smirks and walks up to him.
"I betcha I could take you on big guy."
Bruno growls.
Drolf laughs.
Bruno growls again and snorts.
Drolf snickers. "Hm.... *snaps fingers* I know how to deal with this." Morphs into her dragonic form. "Betcha scared now."
Bruno snorts again and growls.
They stare each other down and something in Drolf's eyes soften.
"You know what I think of you? I think your..." She morphs back into her furry form. "H.O.T. Hot."
Bruno growls but blushes slightly.
Drolf winks at him, blushing a bit.
Bruno's blush gets darker and he melts a bit. He cant seem to act all that tough in front of cute.
Drolf giggles, the air around her seems to be filled with hearts.
Bruno snorts, still blushing.
Drolf flahes her chibi eyes, tears colloecting at the sides of her eyes. "You dont like me?"
Bruno blushes even darker and is totally speechless.
Her chibi eyes get bigger and there are more tears at the corners of her eyes. You can almost see the broken heart above her head.
Bruno transforms back into his furry form. "Uh... Er... Your cute and all... But I... Just dont think it will work out." He's still blushing.
Drolf goes super cute shibiness. "You really think I'm cute?" She ignores everything else he said.
Bruno rubs the back of his head. "Yeah... What I'm trying to say is... Your too young for me."
Drolf tilts her head to the left. "I'm too young? So? Why does that matter?"
Bruno looks in a different direction. "Your not my type... I need a woman with curves and... bigger... breasts......" (A/N From Brit: Aaaaaaawkward)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....
I'm only doing this because I'm fracking tired of all that I type getting deleted.... Mrf... I'll type the rest in chapter 2.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crocdragon89 on June 27, 2007, 3:58:53 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89i likey X3 nice!