Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Due to a strange turn of events Kenshin ends up in Modern times and meets his present day decedent. How will they send Kenshin back home and defeat an unknown evil. for Katie .first fic.

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Chapter 1 - chapter one
Chapter one


Kenshin! shouted a dark haired girl
Yes Miss Kaoru answered a red haired man
Could you go to the market and get some Tofu? Kaoru asked as she stepped into the backyard where Kenshin was drying the laundry.
Why certainly miss Kaoru responded Kenshin as he put the last of the laundry to dry. Just then a small spiky-haired ten year old boy approached the two with a sour face.
Kaoru I thought you were supposed to be training me not flirting with Kenshin
What! exclaimed Kaoru Yahiko, Im going to let that slide this time but thats only because you helped in the fight in Kyoto
Whatever Ugly
What did you say!? Soon enough the two where engaged in battle with wooden swords drawn. Kenshin simply sighed and started off on his trip to the market, leaving the two to workout their differences. As Kenshin walked passed the nearby forest a strange sound pricked his ears. It was hardly more than a whisper but to the former assassins trained ears it was crystal clear. Without a moments hesitation Kenshin rushed toward the direction of the noise. Soon enough he reached the source of the sound. There, huddled close to a few trees sat a young girl crying. Kenshin slowly walked over to the child not wanting to surprise her.
Why are you crying little girl? asked Kenshin. At that moment the silenced and stood up, not even moving her head upwards to look at Kenshin. The young girl seemed to radiate an evil aura. Kenshin could sagacity the evil atmosphere coming from the child but could not understand how something so innocent looking could be so dangerous. All of a sudden the girl swiftly grabbed his wrist and whispered Ive been waiting for Battsai. I see youve made a good life for yourself but you still cant escape from your past. Almost instantaneously Kenshin began to feel his body be pulled forward by some invisible force. Darkness covered him as the unknown force continued to somewhere he did not know. Kenshin tried to pull away from the force with all his might gut to no avail. Then suddenly Kenshin felt mysterious force leave him and he began to fall. Deeper, deeper into the peculiar abyss he had been dragged to. Is this real? He thought to himself or am I going to hell?
Then it was over. Kenshin sat upright to scan his surroundings. He was sitting in a small pasture of evenly trimmed grass. Off to his right he small garden with vegetables that he had never seen before and a beige picketed fence that started at the side of it. Turning his head to what lay before him he saw tall tries that seem to go on for miles beyond. Where am I? Kenshin asked himself. Rising to his feet Kenshin noticed a house behind him. He had never seen such a house before in his life. It was quite large and mad of brick. Realizing that he was behind the house, Kenshin decided to explore the front of the unusual house. He walked through the open fence gate and walked onto the paved drive way. To his right many miscellaneous objects could be seen most of which were foreign to him. In the middle of the clutter a two doors, one red and the other clear and in front of the red one, could be seen. Curiosity over took him and he opened the two doors that were surprisingly open. Kenshin wearily stepped inside. As soon as Kenshin was inside he was greeted by an even larger mess than outside. Someone is certainly more than a little disorganized here, that they are Kenshin thought to himself but perhaps someone here can help me. Kenshin was able to navigate his way through the clutter and to the stairway that was on the other side of the house. Hearing a voice on the floor above Kenshin decided to go up the stairs in hopes of finding some one who would answer his many questions. Little did know this meeting would turn his world upside-down and cause him question the flow of time and the events it causes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment