Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Emotions out of control!

Raven is in love...He is too with the help of twin ghosts will they be together?

Chapter 5 - Emotions out of control!

Chapter 5 - Emotions out of control!


Rav: Hello?

Rob: Hi Raven. How's the date?

Rav: Fine if you hadn't called

Rob: Sorry! I'll let you get back to Aqualad

Rav: Thank you *closes communicator*

Aqualad dips Raven and kisses her passionately until all the dishes in the restaurant break, so do the glasses and then the tables.

Rav: I have to go *runs out crying*

Raven runs out of the restaurant still in her gown and flies to a rocky beach she then sits on a rock and cries.

Rav: Why do my powers have to react to emotion? *cry* Why can't I be happy? *sob* It's not fair!

Raven then bawls now you go to Aqualad who is standing on the balcony of the restaurant.

Aqua: Why was she crying?

P: We forgot

C: To tell you

P and C: Her powers react to emotion so when you kissed her, her love emotion got out of hand and broke almost everything in the restaurant!

Aqua: I have to find her

P: Go get

C: Her darn it!

Aqua: I have her location she was still carrying her communicator

P: See ya

C: Later alligator!

Back to Raven she is still sitting on the rock

Rav: *sniff* I guess I should just go home

Raven trips and rips her dress so it now has three big holes in it and the bottom part is hanging off

Rav: Oh I ruined Star's dress

Suddenly a wave comes and gets her hair and dress soaking wet. Seaweed and sand are all over her and in her hair. She looks up to the sky in despair and anger.

Rav: YOU WANNA PICK ON ME SOME MORE!? HUH!? IT CAN'T GET MUCH WORSE!

It starts to rain

Rav: Apparently it can.

Raven looks at the ground and let's herself fall on her back

Rav: Why me? *starts to bawl*

Meanwhile Aqualad has gone into the sea trying to find Raven he locates her beach then starts looking for her there. He sees Raven.

Aqua: Raven!

Rav: *not wanting to be seen like this she runs away*

Aqua: Raven its O.K!

Rav: *runs over a rock and trips again and falls flat on her face in the sand*

Aqua: *finding her* Raven…are you O.K?

Rav: No!

Aqua: C'mon! It's O.K! It's me! Aqualad!

Rav: I'm sorry

Aqua: For what?

Rav: Embarrassing you

Aqua: *takes Raven flips her over so she can see his and then cradles her in his arms* you didn't embarrass me! I had a great time!

Rav: You're just saying that! I broke up the whole restaurant! And I made you look foolish and...

Raven is stopped in mid-sentence by Aqualad kissing her in the rain *how romantic!* Aqualad after a long passionate kiss lets go



Aqua: I love you no matter what your powers do. I love you for you, powers and all. I think you feel the same so don't say anything unless it's “I love you too” or you can just let me kiss you again *smiles* O.K?

Rav: *nods* I love you too…KISS ME ALREADY!

They both laugh and then kiss again…A rock then flies around and crashes into the sea due to Raven's powers. The two get up holding hands and head for the tower.



_______________________________________________________________________-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________ Note THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPPIE! O.K!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on April 13, 2006, 2:40:23 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdCool! Poor Raven her luck wasn't so good in the start of the chapter but it turned out good.

Purely_coincidental on January 17, 2006, 8:28:59 AM

Purely_coincidental on
Purely_coincidentalteehee! exploding restaurants! I love it! and P and c finish eachothers sentences like cuteness!