Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Orochimaru

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 7 - Orochimaru

Chapter 7 - Orochimaru
As i walked down the alleyway stairs , i looked around . Where the hell is he ? Orochimaru where the hell are you , you bastered. A sharp pain hit my head , god dam it he's behide me . Ow ow ... shoot ; i ran down the stairs faster . He grinned and followed me down .

Arya uchiha , a member of the akatsuki and our team . Orochimaru ?

Yes , your a fool not using the cursed seal .

So what , how many members have the cursed seal ?

The five sound ninja and you and sasuke uchiha .

sasuke has it , my body was shaking . He nodded . How long was i gone ?

Two years . Sasuke has joined my side , you better pick soon . My fear was realized and i fell on my knees .

Where is he ?

Down to your left arya . I went down lower and left ...

As i entered his room , i stared to remember the night itachi killed our family and i saw his scared face back in my head . Why me ? Why me ? Why me ? ....
He looked up .

Arya is that you ?

yes sasuke it is what has happened to you ?

i just ... just ... just changed , do you know where itachi is ?

Yes but i not telling you .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment