Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Forgiveness

A poetic letter to the romance I ruined.

Chapter 1 - Forgiveness

Chapter 1 - Forgiveness
Dear Lover,

I keep going through my life, estranged, from you. I made a horrible mistake, when I said I didn’t love you. How could I be so stupid to deny what I felt? In the time it took to murder our romance, I destroyed myself too. I was so blind and too late I realized my mistake would kill me. I ruined my chances then and I feel the tension it’ caused between us, in our friendship. Now I’m making myself vulnerable to your mercy, by admitting I was wrong, something you know I hate. I just want to hold you and kiss you. I want to be your lover and keep myself from the mistakes that ruined us. I want to learn from you again. Teach me and I’ll tell you the truth; Love me and I’ll admit my faults. Just take me back. I know I ask so much. Its impossible to forgive a liar. Because the day I told you I didn’t love you I slipped into the role of a liar. Now I want to be honest. I love you more than Romeo loved his Juliet, more than Lennon loved Yoko, more than God loves his children. You are my angel. I’ll always love you. Forgive Me.

Yours Eternally Lover

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment