Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Sagendo: A familiar face part2

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 8 - Sagendo: A familiar face part2

Chapter 8 - Sagendo: A familiar face part2

  Sagendo, Erandor, and Naruto were hanging out near a lake they sat there with their feet in the water until Naruto broke the silence "Hey guys how about we try to find sakura and sasuke and introduce Sagendo!?" "that wiould be a great idea naruto i bet they would be happy to meet him.". Sakura and sasuke were looking for erandor and naruto and gave up and decided to rest under a tree sakura sighed exhaustedly "They could be anywhere it will take hours to find them." "don't give up so easily sakura if I know naruto he'll probably find us." they sat for a few minutes then suddenly they heard something "psssst.psst " they looked around until erandor popped down in front of them upside down "Hey!" They both screamed and they could hear naruto laughing.  "naruto?" sakura said then naruto and an unfamiliar ninja popped upside down like erandor "whos that guy a friend of your's?" "yes this is sagendo he's a friend of mine from a long time ago and now he moved here." erandor explained. "thats cool." sakura said. they walked around until it eventually got dark then they all went home.

find out what happens next in a new chapter later today.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment