Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - ninja initiation

erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved

Chapter 13 - ninja initiation

Chapter 13 - ninja initiation

Erandor woke up to the blaring alarm of his clock. "ugggh" he grunted as he reached for the snooze button,but he realized it was his phone "Hello?"erandor said tiredly "Hey erandor it's Kakashi sensei just telling you that you and the rest of the team have the week off." "Well I guess since you woke me up I should start my day." he hung up the phone and got dressed.He left to go to the ramen shop where he would meet his team. When he got there he was the second one there after Naruto of course "Hey erandor hows it going?!"he exclaimed "I'm fine,oh and kakashi gave us the weekend off."erandor responded "Awwww man why did he bother telling you and not the rest of us?" "I don't know but he sounded hurried to go somewhere."erandor said "Hmmmm oh well I guess we just wait for the rest of them to come.".They waited for about ten minutes before sakura appeared "Hey sakura!"Naruto exclaimed "Oh hi guys."sakura,after a minute or so sasuke and sagendo "hey guys I got a great idea ebi joined yesterday right," "Yeah"they all replied "well lets give her initiation tests!"erandor said "Well this will be fun!"naruto said "sure why not." sagendo said "I guess?"sakura said "why not I don't have anything better to do."sasuke said "then it's settled we initiate Ebi today!"erandor said. They waited a while before ebi came "Hey guys,whats up?"she asked "oh just waiting for you." erandor said casually "hey ebi you wanna be accepted by the team as our friend right?"naruto said "yeah sure."ebi said "well then we have to initiate you."he said "like how?" "by passing several tests."he said giggling under his breath. They went to the training field "ok first test you must go to Jiraiya the toad sage and ask to be the subject of his next book."naruto said "hmmmm that shouldn't be to hard"she said *that's what you think*naruto thought. She found jiraiya and the others hid in the trees "uh excuse me jiraiya I want to be the subject of your book." "Well this is a rare occasion that I get a girl your age to want to be in my book,but do you know what this book is about?" "um no isn't it about new ninjas?" she asked Jiraiya burst out into laughter "......no come closer and I will tell you" she came closer,he whispered in her ear,her face turned beet red "....................well that was embarrasing."she said before she walked away.The others burst out in laughter when she got back to the training field "OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!!!"erandor said as he was howling with laughter(werewolf pun intended) "well are there any other tests?"she asked "there weren't until you said that."naruto said, ebi cursed under her breath."next test is that you have to either make out with akamaru,ton ton,or gama kichi,take your pick." "do I get another test other than this?" "well you could use the transformation jutsu and go into the boys locker room." "I think I want the second test.".she transformed into a boy and went into the locker room "do you think she picked this test because she is a pervert or that she doesn't want to kiss a dog no offense erandor."naruto said "none taken,hey!"erandor said,it was only about one minute before she came running out with her face redder than it was after the first test,they burst out in laughter "ok that was the last testebi your one of us."

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 2:25:56 AM

eelchic on
eelchicGreat chapter!^^ OMG subject of Jiriya's next book I would never in a million years do that! Wouldn't do any of those tests I think i would rather not have friends,lol!Awsome chapter!

erandor3 on March 30, 2008, 4:41:09 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3yeah but she didnt know wat the book was about XD

eelchic on March 30, 2008, 6:21:12 AM

eelchic on
eelchicyeah i guess so...still great chapter!! ^^

Korochi on March 28, 2008, 10:25:45 PM

Korochi on
Comment Deleted

erandor3 on March 29, 2008, 12:57:48 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3thnx^^

cactar on November 24, 2007, 4:54:03 AM

cactar on
cactarpretty good.

erandor3 on March 5, 2008, 6:56:54 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3yeah noah helped me with this chapter X3

sukotsu6 on November 30, 2008, 1:07:24 AM

sukotsu6 on
sukotsu6your welcome