Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - first entry

Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.

Chapter 1 - first entry

Chapter 1 - first entry


Input 1, About one year after Mideel is destroyed:



Today was akawkward. There was a child hanging on a railing near the slums of Sector seven. The boy nearly fell off & a Red haired (Or was it Orange?) Child grabbed him. The Orange haired Child was extremely confused as he looked around , and , heard people yell at him. Saying, “Don't go near the child he's infected!” The boy that he had saved began too cry & said, “Mommy…it hurts.” Black liquid was smeared all over his shirt. The Boy began backing away in Confusion & tried too catch up too Reeve. While he did so I grabbed his wrist with my good arm , and, told him, “Kid, Cheer up. You helped one person today that's more than what I can do.” The boy began struggling. I tightened my grip. Losing a little bit of my infamous temper I tried too calmly say, “Children are our future. Many of them are dead or dying because of this strange illness. You know children always are happy or bring happiness. And,” I paused for a moment , and, looked at him straight in the eyes. “Happiness can cure disease. But, lately I haven't seen children or someone laughing. Is this why so many people are dying?” I said. Reeve then walked towards my blind side , and, said, “Kid don't listen too him. He's a bit odd.” I could tell Reeve was smiling as he said this. “Back off, Vance.” He added. I smiled , and, said, “Reeve it's been a year since I've worked at Shin-Ra you're not my boss.” Reeve ignored my comment loosened my grip on the child , and said, “You're still as stubborn as before. More so than your older brother.” , and, with that he left. I got on my knees and began crying.



Input 2, My birthday:



Today's my 15th birthday. It was bizarre. Because, a few days after I grabbed the child's hand and reeve told me too back off. I got a major headache. I went too the Plaza to get some medicine , but, I passed out in the middle of the street. I couldn't feel a thing nor move. I was more scared than I was when I heard that my older brother Cel. died in combat. At that time I was only 6 years old and already alone in the world. Both my parent's died rebelling Shin-Ra. They died when I was even younger. I'm sorry but I can't remember much after that so this entry is short.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment