Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - New girl

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 5 - New girl

Chapter 5 - New girl
I was inches away from his face....Then I backed away.. " I-I'm sorry" I said blushing. " Don't be.. It's always like this." Gaara said as if it were nothing. " But but.. You said you were engadged... And I went and did that.. I'm so sorry." I said shaking my head from side to side. " I said don't be." Gaara said agains as he put his hand on my shoulder. " It's fine." He said smiling.. I smiled. " Ok. I'll take your word for it." I said. " Good. Let's go back down." Gaara said as he went down first. He then helped me down.. " Gaara." said a girl. I stared at her blankly. " Ne? What's wrong Zelda?" She asked. I backed awaya nd hide behinde Gaara. " Gyoku.. She's got." Gaara said. He then lipped a word. The girl seemed to understand. " Sorry.. I'm Gyoku.. Do you know Naruto?" She asked. " yes." I said still unsure. " He's my brother.." She said. I went beside Gaara.. " The wierdo?" I asked. " Yeah.. The wierdo.." Said Gyoku. I walked up to her.. " So what's your story?" I asked. " Ne? what do you mean?" Gyoku asked. " Are you a friend of mine?" I asked. " Yes." She repiled. " Ok... That seems to be another." I said with a sigh. Then someone walked in the house. " AH! Just the person I wanted to see." Said a man.. He was looking straight at me. Gaara shook his head. " Ne?" Then man said. Gaara lipped the word again. " Ah.. So sorry. I'm Neji.. I'm you cousin." The man said. " Neji." I said confused.. " Yes.." Neji said.. " Neji? This is where you went." A woman said as she entered. " Ah.. Zelda.. This is Tenten.. She's my Fianceé" Neji said. " Hi Tenten." I said smiling. " Doesn't she already know who I am?" Tenten asked confused. Neji shook his head.. Tenten seemed to get why he was shaking his head.. " Ah.." She said.. I looked at Hinata. " Want to go somewhere else?" She asked. I nodded. " Ket's go to the hot springs.." She sugested. " Wherever you take me I guess I have to go." I said. " Hot springs it is." Said Hinata smiling. We went to the hot springs but on the way we saw 5 people.. " Hey." Said a girl with blond hair. .She didn't seem happy to see me.. " What's your problem?" I asked looking straight at her with the same tone in my voice. " Since when have you given my tone back?" The girl asked. " I just met you." I said making a face. " No you've known me for a while." HTe girl said. I shook my head. " She's in denial like she was when I first asked her if she liked that sand guy.." The girl said.. " Ne?" I asked. " Yeah.. You were in total denial.. But here you are now.." She said. I looked at her totaly blank.. " Hinata.. Mind telling me what she's talking about?" I asked. " First.. Zelda.. This is Ino.. Shikamaru Shiek Rose and Impa.." Hinata said. " Ino Shikamaru Rose Impa?? Nice to meet you." I said. " Wait.. She's just learning our names?" Ino asked.. Then she smirked.. " Well.. You know what?" She asked. " What?" I asked. " You thought I was teh best person ever... You always bought me things that I wanted and you always did what I said when I said it.. And also I was your all time favorite." Ino said.. " really?" I asked my eyes sparkling. " Yep." Ino siad with a satisfyed smile. " Ino don't take advantage of her.. At this point she'll believe whatever anyone tells her." HInata said.. " That's the point." Ino said. I had no idea what they were talking about but I drifted off into space.. " Zelda.. Zelda" I heard Hinata call. " Huh. " Was all that came from me as I snapped back to earth. " I want you to go get me a purple dress." Ino said. " Sure." I said. " Hinata can we just go get that one thing for Ino?" I asked. " No.. We're going to the hot spring remember?" Hinata asked. " Oh yeah.. I'll get it for you later." I said as I walked off with Hinata.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on August 6, 2007, 2:27:31 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeHeck ya.

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 11:10:49 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ino's mean isn't she?