Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Memory's all back.

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 11 - Memory's all back.

Chapter 11 - Memory's all back.
I woke up and yawned. I got out of bed then got dressed and walked out. " Good morning Zelda." Said Hinata happily. " G'morning Hinata." I said as I woke up more. " Where's Gaara?" I asked. " He went for a walk by the lake." Hinata said. " Thanks." I said as I walked out of the house. I went to the lake and saw Gaara sitting at the edge of it. " Good morning Gaara." I said as I sat down beside him. " Good morning Zelda." Gaara said smiling. I smiled adn looked out over the lake. " Hey there's some otters." I said. I got up and streched. " C'mon let's get home.. I'm getting hunry and so are Yuna and Keen." I said. Gaara seemed surprised. " I gots my memory back." " That explains it." Gaara said. " And before we go home.. I wanna stop by someone's house." I said. " Ok.' Said Gaara. We went over to Ino's. I knocked on the door. " Who is it?" I heard Ino say. " It's me Zelda." I said. The door opened quickly. " Zelda hi." Ino said. I glared at her. " Cut the cheap talk Ino.. That wasn't nice what you did." I said meanly. " What do you mean?" Ino asked. " I think you're the best? I get you whatever you want when you want. What a lie." I said. Ino went wide eyed as she realized that I got my memory back. " Welp. At least Hinata took me to a HAND ME DOWN store to buy that dress." I said pointing to the one she was wearing. She glared at me and slamed the door in my face. " She's bakc to normal now let's go home." I said as I walked off Gaara quickly followed. When I got home Karolek Kairi Lily and Rose were up. " Good morning you four." I said as I entered the house. " Morning." They said. I smiled and walked over to them.. I gave each of them a kiss good morning. " Good to have you back mom." Kairi said as she gave me a hug. " Nice to have my memory back." I said laughing.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on August 6, 2007, 2:34:11 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeWow, that was the best!

gaaralover1 on August 6, 2007, 2:36:57 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Thank you.