Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - SURPRISE

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 24 - SURPRISE

Chapter 24 - SURPRISE


SURPRISE


Later that night the gang was in Ulrich's room talking about their future. “So where do you think we will be in 10 years?” Aelita asked. “I don't know maybe in college still.” Ulrich answered. “We might still be fighting X.A.N.A.” Jeremy said. “I think I will be in college too.” Yumi answered. “Should we tell them?” Odd asked Jordan and making everyone look at them both. Jordan nodded and looked at them all with a smile and said, “Odd and I are going to be with each other in ten years, but just not as boyfriend and girlfriend.” Everyone was confused at first till Yumi and Aelita said, “Congratulations.” And gave her two hugs. “Yumi I don't get it can you tell me.” Ulrich said getting his girlfriend back in his arms again. “You guys don't get it. Me and Jordan are getting married after college.” Odd explaining it to everyone that didn't get it. Jeremy and Ulrich both were surprised because they were the ones who didn't get it. “Odd can I talk to you outside with Jeremy?” Ulrich asked looking from Jeremy to Odd. They went outside and as soon as the door was closed Ulrich said, “I thought we were going to wait till spring break?” “Yeah, but I couldn't wait that long and she said that she might be gone.” Odd said in his defense. “Your right we shouldn't wait.” Ulrich said just as Yumi opened the door. “Hey Ulrich can I talk to you?” Yumi asked as she stepped out. He nodded and they walked down the hall a little bit, but the guys could still see them. They stopped and Ulrich had a confused face look on his face and when Yumi turned to talk to him she asked, “What is it?” Ulrich didn't say anything she said, “Ulrich Stern, tell me right now. What is wrong?” He looked up at her and said, “Yumi you know how that we don't ever keep secrets from each other. Well this morning when I asked you to be my valentine and meant to say something else.” Yumi looked at him confused she didn't get what he was saying till he got down on one knee and said, “Yumi I can't live with out you and I can't wait for forever to end so here it is. Yumi Ishiyama will you marry me?” he finished and pulled out a little black box from his pocket. Yumi opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out so she nodded. He stood up and put the ring on her finger. Tears started to come rolling down her face and Ulrich went to wipe them away when she kissed him. “I hate to ruin this really happy moment, but I was going to tell you that I have to go to Japan for spring break. We can worry about that later right now lets just be happy.” Yumi said. They walked back Ulrich with his arm around Yumi and who was trying to dry her tears. Odd had on this smile along with Jeremy. They all went back into the room to hear Jordan and Aelita say at the same time, “What happened?” “Calm down Aelita. Can I talk to you outside? I will explain everything.” Jeremy said taking her hand and walking outside. Inside Jordan was told and made a big deal out of it then Yumi turned to Ulrich and said, “Sweetheart,” she never called him that, but he didn't care, “When were you going to ask me?” “I was going to ask you during spring break, but Odd ruined our plan.” Ulrich answered giving a quick glance to Odd. Then Jeremy and Aelita walked in with big smiles on their faces, but they didn't have to tell anyone what just happened because they understood. “When are we going to tell our parents?” Jordan asked thinking about what they would say when they found out. “I think we wait till the end of the year. What do you think sweetheart?” Yumi said to Ulrich. “That way your parents can like me more.” Ulrich answered, “They like you a lot so don't worry about that.” Yumi said giving him a warning look. “Okay lets agree to wait till the end of the year unless something happens,” Jeremy said, “Oh and does anyone know the time?” everyone looked down at their wrist and Ulrich said, “It is 8:40 and are curfew is in five minutes. Yumi I wont be able to walk you home sorry, honey.” She looked at him as she got up and she kissed lightly then left along with the girls and Jeremy.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

flamyo on March 27, 2006, 4:41:37 AM

flamyo on
flamyowight more stories ur doin great