Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Bad Start To The Day But An End Of Sucess

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 3 - A Bad Start To The Day But An End Of Sucess

Chapter 3 - A Bad Start To The Day But An End Of Sucess
Pinky and Brain were sitting in the arcade discussing how they were going to get all of the imaginary friends to wear the goggles and helmets.

Pinky: Why dont we give them toffee apples if they put the goggles and helmets on?

Brain: It might work Pinky but different imaginary friends have different tastes. We will ask Wilt to ask every friend in the house what their favourite treat is and then to meet in the dining room at precisely 3 pm to come and collect their treat on one condition. That they put the goggles and helmets on. That way, all the friends will get their treat but also have to put my goggles and helmets on, its perfect Pinky!

Pinky: Brilliant Brain! Wait, no, no, no.

Brain: What now Pinky?

Pinky: What if Wilt wont ask every friend in the house?

Bain: In the short amount of time we have known Wilt, we definitely know that he will do anything for his friends so he wont be able to refuse doing this for us.

Pinky and Brain went back up to their room to get some sleep before the big day when their plan would unfurl. The alarm clock in their room went off at 7 am but Pinky and Brain just kept on snoring, that was, until their beds went flying into the air. Eduardo had just jumped down from the bed and was skipping across the floor shaking Pinky and Brains upturned beds each time he skipped on his way for his local grooming. Pinky and Brain crawled out from their upturned beds only to be stepped on by a very large sneaker which happened to belong to Wilt as he walked out of the door because he hadnt noticed he had stepped on Pinky and Brain because they were so small. When the dizzy mice got up, a large plastic egg came rolling towards them and squashed them and all they could hear was Cocococococococo coming from Coco as she walked out of the door. They both managed to heave the heavy plastic egg off them but surprise, surprise, Bloo jumped right on top of them as he ran out of the door for breakfast. The 2 mice heaved themselves up in pain but still, managed to start dizzily walking to the stairs.

Brain: That was very unpleasant.

Pinky: Oh Brain, you have no sense of humour what so ever!

Brain: And you have no Sense of knowledge what so ever Pinky.

Pinky and Brain finally got to the breakfast table and sat down in their seats. Brain noticed that Wilt was there like he had been last night at dinner so he decided to ask Wilt about his plan now.

Wilt: Good morning you 2, did you sleep well?

Brain: We slept well but we didnt have a very nice wake up!

Wilt: Im sorry, but, whys that?

Brain: First of all our beds were flipped over!

Pinky: And then shaken with us underneath them!

Brain: Then, a giant shoe stepped on us after we had finally got out of our beds!

Pinky: And the shoe had gum on it too!

Brain: Next, we got run over by a giant plastic egg!

Pinky: With something extremely heavy in it!

Brain: And lastly, something else stepped on us!

Pinky: Something blue to be exact!

Wilt: Im sorry, but I think I might have stepped on you!

Eduardo: Si, me jump down from me bed and make the floor shake!

Coco: Coco coooooo.

Bloo: Coco said that she laid the egg and I was kinda rushing and stepped on something squishy this morning too, so, maybe that was me.

Brain: You dont say

Wilt: Im so sorry, is there any way I can make it up to you?

Brain: Well, you could ask every imaginary friend in the house what their favourite treat is and if they want lots of their favourite treat, then they have to come to the dining room at 3 pm to get it from me and then I need you to bring me the list of what everyone likes. Oh, and tell them that they also have to test out my new goggles and helmets too.

Wilt: Anything my friend, Ill go and start right now! Mr Herriman, may I be excused?

Mr Herriman: Yes, of course but dont forget to wash your dishes up and to tuck your chair in!

Wilt got up and left the table whilst Pinky, Brain, Eduardo, Coco and Bloo continued to eat their breakfast. When they had finished, a very tired looking Wilt returned with a long list of all the friends in the house and their favourite treat.

Brain: Yes!

Brain jumped off the chair and Pinky followed.

Pinky: Um, Brain, dont you think you should thank Wilt and then do the washing up?

Wilt: No need for thanks, its what friends are for. Here, let me do your washing up for you, its the least I can do for stepping on you.

Wilt continued the washing up whilst Pinky and Brain went to the shop to buy the treats for the friends.

Frankie: Hey, where are you 2 going?

Brain: To the shop to obtain some treats for our brilliant plan.

Frankie: Dont sweat, Im going to the shop now, Ill buy everything for you!]

Brain: Ok then, here is the list, we need 2 of everything, we may need to use bribery if the friends are not co-operative.

Frankie: I have no idea what youre talking about but Ill get the stuff for you. I will be back at about 3 oclock ok?

Brain: Perfect, just on time for our plan to unfurl!

Frankie left the house and Pinky and Brain went to wait until 3 oclock in the library. When Frankie came back, she gave them all the snacks and treats and they took them into the dining room. To their surprise, half the house was already lining up by the door. One by one the imaginary friends came in and came out with their treats and the goggles and helmets on. Soon the whole house was filled with imaginary friends with goggles and helmets on them.

Brain: Yes Pinky, finally, we have our own imaginary minions!

Wrll, I hope you liked chapter 3, chapter 4 will be nex!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on February 24, 2007, 9:35:21 PM

Gee on
GeeHaha the waking up was really funny! Nice job with the dialogues too!;D

Falconlobo on February 21, 2007, 10:33:44 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboWow nice can't wait to see if they louse it up as usual^^