Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Secret Revealed

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 8 - The Secret Revealed

Chapter 8 - The Secret Revealed
Frankie was at her work when she saw a commercial on TV. It was of a giant casino with a mouse with a big head on it called Brainopolis.

Frankie: Hey, that mouse looks kind of like Brainus!

Suddenly, a man started to interview Pinky and Brain and thats when Frankie knew that they had stolen all of their money. At the end of the commercial, Frankie copied the number down and ran back to the apartment. Madame Foster and Mr Herriman were sitting down chatting when suddenly, Frankie flew the door open.

Madame Foster: Frankie dear, your home early, whats the rush?

Frankie: I found out who stole the money and made the imaginary friends rebel against us!

Mr Herriman: Well go on woman, spit it out!

Frankie: It was Brainus and Pinkdoodlus!

Madame Foster: Are you sure dearie?

Frankie: Absolutely! Apparently they werent imaginary friends at all! They are genetically altered lab mice!

Mr Herriman: And what proof do you have miss Frances?

Frankie: A friend of mine taped the commercial at work so I will show you! I also have the phone number!

Frankie handed Madame Foster and Mr Herriman a piece of paper and put the video into the machine. Sure enough, they could see clearly that Brain had done it.
Frankie: Ill phone up Mac so he can come with us, we are going to get Fosters back, tonight!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 6:35:52 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboYay for the Foster's rebelioion aginst the rebiloius mice