Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one

based off of the Midnighters books Jess and the gang are trying to cope with living in a world coverd by the blue time....

Chapter 1 - one

Chapter 1 - one
Authors Notes:
Okay! My first Midnighiters Fic! I just read the 3rd book so unless you've read it, trust me you'll get lost, there are big time spoilers in here for book 3, I hope you like it though! I enjoy Midnighters about evenly to how I enjoy Danny Phantom, so close to obsession. Any way first Midnighter Fic and I'm only going for about 10 chapters okay... if I have to I'll do as sequel but I don't think I need to. Any way enough of my mindless jabbering and on to what you're here for!

Summery: After Jessica sealed the fault line, blue time spread over the globe, now Malissa, Jessica and Johnathan have set out to fined fellow midnighters, hoping to spare them the shock and fear of facing the blue time alone. It starts out mostly just the three midnighters... visiting our half-darkling and poly math back in Bixby every now and then, but soon it will become a cross over and you wont believe who they meet!

Disclamer: I do not own Midnighters anything really for that mater....

Blue World
by GhostAnn

Jesica Day held tightly on to her boyfriend Johnathans hand with her left, the right tucked sacurly in her jeen jacket pocket. The two were soaring, and Jessica looked down- it was a long long way down... but she had no fear, she knew the last thing Johnathan would ever do is drop her. See, Johnathan had a gift, he could fly... well tecnicly he was detaching himself from normal gravity. Most other laws of fizics still in efect. They did this every night... wich seamed all the time for Jessica now. "Johnathatn..." She said as they landed on a tall bilding. It was half way through the midnight hour and it had been a day since the treo left Bixby Oklahoma. Jess fround looking at the strainge landscape. "Where are we?"
"Well..." Johnathan looked around playfaly.
"Johnathan." She exasperated gripping his arm tighter.
Johnathan sighed hugging her tight. "We're in Oklahoma City... Malissa said there were midnighters her."
"How many?"
"Two, she thinks." Midnighters were people born near the hour of midnight, how close they didn't know, but these people expirionced a 25th hour that started and ended at the stroke of midnight. Dess back in Bixby called it the blue time and it kinda stuck, because everything's blue in the blue time.
"She thinks? As in she's not sure?" Jessica was saprized, Malissa was a mined caster, and could taset the thoughts and fillings around her, midnighters themselves being the easyest for her to 'read'.
Johnathan frownd. "I don't know... its still early, they may still be... 'waking up' some times it takes a few days she said..."
"Oh..." Jessica sighed snugaling up close to him. "I'm sorry..." She wasn't sure why she had said it but it came out... it probably had to do with the fact that she was stuck here and now the midnight hour really was the only place Johnathatn could fined happyness...
"About what?" Johnathan asked. She wonderd, did he really not know? He sighed. "Look, its - you made a choice, and you knew there'd be concacuinces... but look at what you did! You Jessica Day saved thousands if not millions of lives!"
"I know..." She said... so he dose understand....
Though she couldn't help but think of Bixby and that little girl in the desert... the origanal Darking halfa, she was 12 for over 50 years... would that happen to her? Would Johnathan some day not come, grow old rapidly? Would she watch as the midnighters she knew left and she was left alown in the blue? She wasn't a halfa, Rex was, and he was back in good old Bixby with Dess. Not stuck in the blue time like she was... only visited it an hour a day, like all the other midnighters. Wasn't that her too, just a few weeks ago? Worying about curfue... now she'll never see her famaly again... Beth... her anoing sister... her "in desprit need of a job" dad, and her "works to hard for her own good" mom. Well she could see them... but only as stifs and if you know what a stiff looks like... she shutterd and Jhonathan pulled her close. "You okay? Are you cold?"
Jessica shook her head. "I'm fine... I... was just thinking you know..." She forced a smile.
Johnathan nodded in understanding. "I really didn't expect it to go this way, if any thing I expected to..." She traild off, and Johnathan leand in and kissed her.
"It will be okay... you'll see."
Jessica frownd at him. "How can you say that? How can you know?"
Johnathan let go of her hand the midnight gravity leaving her and she was left filling hevy like a rock. He turnd away from her. "I don't... but it's all I can hope for..." He wisperd.
'Jess! John! Get down her NOW!' Malisas voice broke into her. Jessica looked at Johnathan to see if he heard it too, and from the look of shock on his face she guessed he had. "Come on!" He took her hand and they jumped off the 4 story billding, headed for the outscurts of Oklahoma City.

AN:
Sorry about spelling arors I don't have a spell check at the moment... and I couldn't fined one.... and I'll fix it imedeatly once I get back to my home computer!
Yes I'm continuing Surviving the Titans I'm just having a bit of a writers block...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment