Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My first summerjob + character introduction

Rachel gets a summerjob in the shopping center and her boss turns out to be a Controller. This is just a Swedish essay that I wrote during a Swedish lesson in the spring of 12th class, year 2005. Might continue someday...

Chapter 1 - My first summerjob + character introduction

Chapter 1 - My first summerjob + character introduction
Disclaimer: I do not own Animorphs.
Erottamislausuma: En omista Animorphseja.

Tiistai 22.3.2005, aine:

My first summerjob


Rachel had received a summerjob. Here is what she told us:

”Hi, I am here to begin my summerjob. Where can I find miss H. T. O’Donnel?” I asked from a woman with long black hair.

”Hi! I am O’Donnel. You must be Rachel. Come, working clothes are in the back room.” She led me to the back room and gave working clothes to me. O’Donnel cleared what I must do.

I had received a summerjob in a local shopping centre. I was an assistant in the cloth- and cosmetics department. My job was to put wares in the shelves.

After two hours I had nothing to do. I went to the back room to find O’Donnel and to get something to do.

Behind the door to O’Donnel’s office, I stopped. The door was slightly open, maybe only 3 cm, but I heard that O’Donnel talked with somebody. I sat down on a bench and waited.

”Don’t be afraid, girl, Visser Three will never find out what we have talked about. Too much depends on this thing.” said O’Donnel.

”Visser Three, the leader of the Yeerks? Isn’t it enough that I fight against aliens? Must they be at my working place too? I must ring to Cassie and the other Animorphs.” I thought.

I left in order to find a telephone. A person with a black jacket left O’Donnel’s office and went out through the back door.

Author Note: All readers, please Review!
Kirjoittajan Muistio: Kaikki lukijat, olkaa hyvä ja Arvostelkaa!
Character introduction: Hunter Taylor (H. T.) O'Donnel (Don’t ask, what medicines I had taken when I came up with that name, I don’t know.)
Hey, I am Hunter Taylor O'Donnel, I’m Visser Three’s wife, at least formally. I was originally assigned as one kind of body guard to Visser Three and as a coulisse for his human morph. My job was to make sure, that if someone would start asking questions after his human morph, I’d stop the question from going any further. Our coulisse marriage would give me credibility for this job. I also worked as Visser’s bodyguard when he stayed longer times on Earth in his human morph, and always in his private quarters on the mother ship. (Why does he have that kind of big comfy bed, when he sleeps while standing?) I am other wisely often Visser Three’s escort on the blade and mother ship, because it makes Visser seem more influential.
Now you know who I am, but let me tell a little bit more. I am of average length, average weight, about 25 year old woman of European descent. I have long, straight black hair and blue-grey eyes. Even though I have a couple of brothers, a sister, both parents and one granny alive, I have never had especially warm relationship with any other family member but my grandpa. My Grandpa died when I was 11 years old. My hobbies contain several martial arts, hunting (maybe because of my name) and all kinds of technology, I have received a bodyguard’s training and I have served a couple of years in the army. (Those are the reasons why I was chosen to be Visser Three’s bodyguard.) It’s a coincidence that I became a Controller, but I actually had luck. My Yeerk’s name is Illana 125, we get along well. I do a lot of things independently, without Illana’s control, and one doesn’t always know which one of us is speaking. Usually Illana settles for observing things, and I am almost like I wasn’t a Controller at all. That’s why we are usually addressed by my name.
Well, that was a little bit of my personal history.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment