Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meeting More People

Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.

Chapter 4 - Meeting More People

Chapter 4 - Meeting More People
A/N: I havent updated in a while so, yeah. I have to update more often.



Disclaimer: I dont own Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney does. I own my OCs.


Jack muttered an Oh, shut it. Then continued to try and see what was in Karas mouth.

Kara smiled then said while trying to hold Jack up, You know that people are looking at you and theyre probably thinking Would that pervert leave the poor girls alone. They did nothing to annoy him. Right, Apala? She looked at the girl, finally having caught Jacks hands.

Yeah, but it probably wouldnt be a shock to them. Hes always like that. Apala watched the two of them as Jack, after much struggling, managed to get his hands free of Karas grasp and resumed his mission.

Kara glanced at Apala with a smirk on her face as if to tell her that she had an idea. Without warning, Kara stepped back so she was free of Jack then she and Apala ran back to the tailors shop with Jack chasing after them.

Once they got outside of the door they stopped to compose themselves then they swaggered into the shop. Behind the counter was a lady who looked like she was in her early 60s. She had sparkling blue eyes, a hooked nose, and greying brown hair. She was also wearing a sari but hers matched her eyes. Hello, Mrs. Sira. How are you?

Im fine, Apala. How are you? The old woman looked at Apala smiling.

Im good. She replied, Mrs. Sira, this is my new friend& Just then Jack came crashing through the door and onto the floor. He rolled over so he was lying on his back and he looked up at the ceiling.

Very graceful, Jack. Very graceful. Kara laughed as did everyone else. It was then that Kara and Apala noticed that there were more people in the building. There was a young woman who was holding a small boy in her arms. They both had black hair, brown eyes, and medium coloured skin, like almost everyone else. The woman looked no older than twenty-one or twenty-two and the child looked to be about four. The woman was wearing a purple salwar kameej and the child was wearing a red lungi. Kara saw Jack glare at her out of the corner of her eye then he got to his feet, dusted off his clothes, and sauntered up the woman and child.

Ms. Jana, Saril. I didnt see you there. Im sorry. Apala said while walking over to them as well. Kara followed and stopped beside Jack who was holding, who Kara assumed was Sarils hand.

Its alright, sweetheart. Whos you friend? Ms. Jana looked at Kara, as did Saril and Jack.
Oh. I forgot. Sorry, mate. This is Kara Veera. Kara, this is Alisha Jana, her son Saril Navya, she pointed to the two, Chahna Sira, she pointed at the tailor, and, Im sorry but I dont know who you are. She pointed at Jack who was scowling at her. I couldnt help but snicker. It was fun messing with him.

Ms. Jana looked at Jack who reached out as she handed him Saril. She then shook Karas hand, Its nice to meet you, Miss. Veera.

Kara smiled, The pleasure is mine, Ms. Jana. And please, call me Kara.

Ms. Jana smiled as well, Then you have to call me Alisha, Kara.

I can do that, Alisha. They looked at Jack and Saril. They were sitting on a huge armchair. Jack was telling Saril a story about some treasure and he was listening intently, his dark eyes bright with excitement. Apala was sitting on the arm. She seemed to be listening to the tale as well.

&.legend has it that Goddess Alaiah buried the treasure on a small island in the Caribbean somewhere in the Bahamas.

Is there a map that leads to the treasure like in the stories? the little boy asked anxiously.

Jack nodded his head and smiled, Its on another island in the Bahamas. Only one person can find the map though.

Saril looked up at Jack in confusion, Why?

Im not entirely sure, mate. I think it has something to do with her descendants. Jack stated while shaking his head.

Sounds interesting. I wonder what the treasure is. Kara said more to herself than to anyone else.

Its supposed to be magnificent. Gold, silver, jewellery, silk, valuables, the whole deal. Jack said grinning as he imagined what it would be like if that was his.

It sounds like it is. Apala mused.

Come on, Kara. We should hurry because mums going to worry. Jack said while getting up. Alright, we need blue silk and black thread.

How much silk, dears? Mrs. Sira asked them.

Uhhhhh&. Jack racked his brain. He was sure that his mother had told him how much to get. As much as she usually gets? He gave her a lopsided grin.

Mrs. Sira smiled at him, Youre lucky that your mother always gets the same amount of silk or youd be in trouble. She cut the fabric and handed it to Kara because Jack was grabbing the spool of thread. When he came back, he put three bronze coins into her wrinkled hand.

Thank you, Mrs. Sira. It was nice seeing you all again. Jack turned to leave.

It was nice meeting you. Hopefully we will meet again. Kara pressed her hands together and bowed her head then she scurried out the door after Jack.

A/N: There you go! In the next chapter Kara gets to meet Jacks mother. How will she react? Please review.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment