Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fiery Wrath

Based on real people in my life, this story is imaginative, creative, and a bit gory too!

Chapter 5 - Fiery Wrath

Chapter 5 - Fiery Wrath
Fenrir tapped his fingers rhythmically against the chair arm. He was waiting to hear news about the return of his arch rival when his sister burst through the side door.
“Fenny! Fenny? ” She exclaimed, her shoes clicking as they made contact with the marble floor. Without moving his head, he watched her as she scrambled towards him carrying a folder. Loose sheets flew everywhere as she ran, gliding towards the floor as dainty as a feather.
“Our army is now ready to battle!” She breathlessly said.
“And...”
“Well...” She continued, “Luxas’ training is finally complete and I’ve dyed my hair purple. Do you like it?” She fluffed up her hair briefly and turned her head side to side. Fenrir was losing patience.
“Oh I also broke a nail whilst typing today...”
Fenrir lunged forward and slashed the folder full of paper into shreds. He growled and she stepped back. “Now Fenrir, that’s not a nice way to behave, especially to your younger sister...”
“Shara,” He calmly said with a slight angry tone, “I’m a bit busy, do you mind?”
She took the words offensively and snapped back, “Too busy for your sis?”
“YES!”
The words echoed off the stone walls, creating a awkward moment of silence.
“Fine then...” She said trying hard not to cry as she stormed off back through the door she came from.
The second the door shut, he sighed and shut his eyes, rubbing the temple of his skull with his fingers.

The large door at the end of the room opened and a girl stepped through. The door slammed as she shut it, slightly shocking Fenrir. He stood up and walked down the stairs.
“Well?” He said with anticipation.
“Well what?” She replied.
“You know what... Are the rumours true?”
“Yes. I found them in the desert.”
“That’s excellent. I can’t wait for revenge.”
“Well I wouldn’t be too sure about that...”
He looked at her, then slowly walked up to her till he stood right in front of her.
“What do you mean you’re not too sure’?”
“They have just been blessed by the people of Sandy Village, and now they’re off to see the Princess.”
“WHAT!?” Fenrir growled loudly and turned away from her. He started to breathe heavily as his tail wagged furiously against the cold marble floor. He attempted to speak calmly but failed.
“And you didn’t stop this?”
“No.”
He growled again, even deeper than before as she stood still. He turned back round to her; the hate in his yellow eyes met the anger in hers. He pressed a button on his intercom and softly spoke into it.
“Shara, send the army to Sandy Village. Kill everyone and keep any survivors as prisoners. I want the old man alive...”
The intercom crackled and a voice replied, "Isn't that a bit extreame?"
"JUST DO IT!"
"Yes sir."
He turned back to the girl who stood with her arms crossed, the hat covering her face. She slowly tapped her foot on the floor creating a dull thud.
"What do you want?" He snarled at her.
"What you offered. Ive done my part of the deal..."
"Oh no!" He laughed, "I'm far from finished with you. You keep watching them, we'll sort out Sandy Village. Once you bring them here, thats when you will get your payment."
"Oh yea, well how am I going to bring them here?" She asked.
"THATS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS YOURS!"
She turned round, the scarf seemed to fly as she turned and set off towards the door. Fenrir sat back in his chair with his head in his left hand and watched her. She glanced back at him, her piercing red eyes struck him as they made eye contact. She walked out the door and slammed it behind her. He thought momentarily, stunned from the piercing eyes. He shook his head and rested it back on his left hand.
'Strange girl...'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment