Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2. Starting a-new

This is another story I just made up. It isn't finished either but enjoy...

Chapter 2 - 2. Starting a-new

Chapter 2 - 2. Starting a-new
I started walking towards the woods. We lived on a big piece of land far away from anyone else so luckily no one could see me and tell my mom. I didn’t think the whole time, I just kept walking. The leaves crushed beneath my feet and the glow of the sun sprawled out through the trees. It was a beautiful day, red orange and pink flashed past me as I walked. It had been about three hours when I came upon a stream. I never had seen this stream before since no one ever came into the woods this far. I walked along the small stream for a while. As I went along it, it seemed to become bigger and deeper. Suddenly I heard the running of water. Is that a waterfall? I ran ahead and sure enough it was, pouring into a small pool of water connected to the stream. I watched it in amazement. The colored leaves reflected off the clear pool of blue and a slight faded rainbow distilled itself at the bottom of the waterfall. With all the walking I had done I hadn’t noticed how thirsty I was until now. I knelt down to the pool of water. It was clear enough to see the bottom; fish scales glimmered reflecting off the light. I cupped my hands and sunk them beneath the water. Wow that’s surprising it’s not that cold. This triggered my curiosity, it was fall and yet the water wasn’t cold. I lifted my hands and took a sip of the water. Euyuuck, I had forgotten how warm water tasted. My face scrunched up to make an unpleasing look and I dropped the rest of the water in my hand. “Well at least I drank a little”. I started to get up when something caught my eye in the water, What’s that? There in the middle of the pool lied a blurry stone figure about the size of a cat. I scrunched down again and leaned forward to get a better look and my hand slipped on the wet mud. “Ahhhhhhh” I screamed falling face first into the water. Everything flashing past me, bubbles of whit and blue surrounded my body. I opened my eyes and swam to the top of the water gasping for breathe. Stupid banking, peering out at the stone figure, “stupid stone thing”. At that moment I felt something wrap around my ankles. I grasped the branch hanging in front of me. What the hell is that. I didn’t dare look down, I just kept looking at my hands holding onto the branch. I was frozen in terror. I so badly wanted to close my eyes but I couldn’t. Suddenly my ankles were pulled with a rush of motion below. Petrified I watched my hands slip down the branch and I was pulled under the water. I didn’t even have time to scream. The world above me quickly disappeared into a blur and everything became black.
“cough, cough”, I gasped for air as I felt myself spitting up water. I opened my eyes, everything still blurry but I could make out a figure sitting beside me. I blinked a few times, my breathing along with my eyesight returning. The figure was a guy. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He soon was accompanied by four other faces all staring down at me. I felt confused. First of all where was I and second of all who were they? The faces finally cleared my eyesight fully returning. It felt awkward so many faces staring down at me; none of them I knew.
“Are you alright” one of the girls asked me. It was weird they all looked about my age or a little older and yet they wore weird clothing unlike what normal teens would wear. Well the only thing I could compare it to were kind of war type clothes, like olden but futuristic.
“Auuu…”, I looked around. There were three guys and two girls all staring down at me. Well the first thing I wanted to do was get up so I wouldn’t feel so centered. I started to lift myself but ended up stumbling back down. My legs were more worn out than I thought. I began to feel sick and dizzy, I held my head in my hands. I presumed they became worried when I did that because they all came rushing over. Nausea kicked in, I quickly turned myself around, holding myself up with my hands while my shoulders were hunched and threw up.
“Thane get a cloth” one of the girls yelled. Not until I stopped throwing up did I notice I had thrown up blood, globs of it. I felt someone pull me up onto my knees and my hair, which was still wet, swayed back. A cloth then wiped across my face. My body became weak and I tilted to the side almost falling but was caught by one of the guys. My eyes shut I could hear them talking, in the distance and the girls voice said
“We’ll have to bring her to camp, she’s hurt.”
“But she could be evil” a girl rose against the other girl’s voice.
“Even if she was does she look like she can hurt anyone?” a guys voice argued.
“Shut up Uaine you’re just saying that because she’s a girl” the girl’s voice replied back.
“oh yeah” the guys voice said sarcastically.
“Shut up everyone” another guys voice roared over theirs. “Well what do you think Barron”? I felt a shift in movement from whoever was holding me who I assumed to be Barron since he responded to the question.
“Let’s bring her to the campsite”. I heard the shuffle of footsteps starting to walk and I opened my eyes a little. “Do you think you can walk”? I opened my eyes a bit more and looked over at the guy. I seriously hoped he was joking; I could barely kneel without falling although it didn’t seem like one. I tried to pull myself up a little but my body barley wanted to work for me.
Dammit what am I gonna do now, I glanced disappointingly to the side. He set me down and walked over to one of the guys.
“Thane can you take my bag, she can’t walk”. They both looked over at me and he took Barron’s bag. Barron walked back over “Can you get up onto my back”. I nodded my head and he turned around and I pulled myself onto his back. He stood locking his arms under my knees to keep me from falling. I rested my head on his back my hands loosely holding on to the edge of his shoulders. He stepped forward, I could feel his muscles moving as he walked. The sun shined through the trees, it’s warmth upon me and I fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment