Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Together

This is a story I wrote. It's not finished yet. The main charactors don't have any names yet so thats why it's he/she. Well enjoy!!!

Chapter 1 - Together

Chapter 1 - Together
She glanced at him with a smile and pushed him over laughing at how clumsily he had fallen. She knew he could really keep his balance but for her he fell. He laughed with her; they both were laughing so hard the gut inside them hurt. Both young and in love they at that time had nothing to worry about. Soon their laughter came to on and off giggles. Their eyes filled with tears opened, staring at each other. “ Your so…” she said staring into his eyes. He sat himself to a lying position with his elbow holding up his body. He stared into her eyes smiling. “What?” he said although he already knew what she was trying to say. She smiled staring at him sitting on her knees with her arm next her sides. He grabbed one of her wrist and started swinging it, still lying in the same position. They just sat there staring at one another. He then stopped swinging her arm and sat up. She smiled, turned and fell back onto him. “Tired?” he asked embracing her in his arms.
She lifted her arms so her hands where holding on to the back of his neck and closed her eyes. He smiled and rested his face against hers also closing his eyes. He’s so warm, she thought and fell asleep. She awoke later to find herself still in his arms but in a different position. He had moved himself so he was leaning against to wall and her whole body now cradled in his arms. She looked up at him. He was asleep, looking so innocent. The sky had darkened it now seemed to be about five. She took her arms and wrapped them around him giving him a hug. He awoke and jumped a little. He must have forgotten where he was for a minute. She didn’t mean to wake him but she knew they were going to have to get something to eat soon anyways. She, still hugging him, let go and looked up at him. He brought his arm out from under her legs and hugged her. She was now pushed against him. She could feel him breathing. She then started to get up, his grip loosening on her. They both stretched for they had been lying for hours. She stood in front of him he still slouched against the wall. “Ready” she said smiling and staring at him. He slouched back more and closed his eyes teasing her. “Come on” she took grab of both of his hands and tried pulling him up but it was no use. There was no way she was going to pull him up. She released his hands and said “Fine…” Just as she turned he leaned up into a sitting position and grabbed her ankle and she fell to the floor. She lifted her head and turned it to look at him who still had a hold of her ankle. He was smiling “watch your step”. “That’s it” she screamed and got her foot free of his grasp. He got up and started a fake run out the door. “No you don’t” and she followed him outside. They were now outside in the yard shaded by trees and plants. He turned around she pounced onto him causing them both to fall. She was now sitting on top of him looking down at him panting. “Ha” she said trying to catch her breath. He smiled which brought her to laugh. He took both her wrist and raised them above his head, making it so she now lied down on top of him. His face was now centimeters from hers. Her laughing now stopped and he stared into her eyes. He then placed his fingers in between hers and brought them down to their sides. He then leaned his head up and kissed her. Her arms rose and each of her hands rested on his shoulders. He took his arms and wrapped them around her. She felt his hands on her back. He then moved his hands down to lower part of her back. She lifted her head from his. “Hey I’m still hungry,” she said looking at him with a smile. His hands slid under the backside of her shirt so they rested on her back “really” he said smiling looking at her. “Yes” she smiled down at him and lowered her head again to kiss him. She then sat up with him following her body so they were still pushed together with his hands still on her back. She stood up and his hands slid out from under the back of her shirt. He then stood up next to her and grabbed her hand. Their fingers curled together. They walked down the dirt path together in the thick forest. The sky was getting dark and the moon started to show, its glow seeking through the trees. Finally they arrived in the town. It had been about a two-hour walk so they were looking forward to eating and sitting. There were many fruit stands lit up with lamps. It had been awhile since they’d been here they usually ate back at the house. They arrived at the restaurant. They slid open the door and stepped in. It was a busy place many people were loud and some were drunk. They walked across the room ignoring all the yelling and sat down at a table in the corner. “Loud”, she said looking at him with a disappointing face, “Maybe we should just take the food home”. He looked at her. He could see she was worried about the crowd, there were many drunks and it took them longer to walk there than they anticipated. He smiled “Alright” and they went up to the counter and ordered the food. “Thank you for coming” the cashier smiled and handed the bag with the food to them. They exited the restaurant sliding the door shut and again passed all the fruit stands. It was now pitch black and the moon was the only light in the dark forest. She clung to his arm leaning against him as they walked. They were almost home when he stopped. “What?” she asked looking up at him. He grew tense and a worried look appeared on his face. “I think someone’s following us”. She stopped leaning against him and stood up. They looked around but the forest was so dark neither of them could see anything. Then a noise shuffled in some of the plants to the left side of them. He pushed her behind him and faced the direction of the noise. The noise became silent again. Worried he starred into the darkness. She crept closer behind him putting her hands on his shoulders. “I think whatever was there left now”, he said turning his head to see her out of the corner of his eye. She showed a hesitant smile but still looked around worried.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CutieTails3 on April 9, 2005, 10:43:10 AM

CutieTails3 on
CutieTails3IT HAS TO BE SONIC AND AMY! HAS TO! HAS TO! HAS TO! pweeese!

Amyfan2004 on April 9, 2005, 8:16:08 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004is it sonic and amy?

Amyfan2004 on April 9, 2005, 8:14:34 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was the BEST STORY I HAVE EVR READ!!!! EVER!!!! Pleas finish. oh and who is the "he" and who is the "she"? just wondering

RoCk_On_DuDeS on September 7, 2004, 7:41:47 AM

RoCk_On_DuDeS on
RoCk_On_DuDeSThat was sweet...
^^