Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the forgotten

Riana an eigteen year old girl is living a difficult life as a gaurdianof the Uxingusu, an ancient race forgotten by time. two other gaurdiansIesuka and Ico both love and will stop for nothing to get her heart.but faith leads to a even harder life when th

Chapter 1 - the forgotten

Chapter 1 - the forgotten
far away, in a space between light and darkness, there is a world called ancient Terra. There magic still roams the world freely and different species is still possible. In that world lies a small village, a forgotten village. The people in that village are a forgotten race called the Uxingusu, it means wings in there language. On top of a hill looking over the village is a palace, called the forgotten palace. On the balcony stands a young woman. She has black hair and brown eyes, wearing a red kimono with a yellow ribbon in her hair. She looks at the village keeping watch. A young man walks on the balcony next to the young woman. He has brown hair and also brown eyes, wearing an ancient Japanese robe. “nice view...right Riana.” he says to the young woman called Riana, while looking at her. Riana smiles. “yes it is a nice view Iesuka.” she replied not leaving her gaze on the village. Another man came walking to the balcony, he looked slightly older and he had the same hair color and eyes as Riana and also wearing a robe like Iesuka. He stood next to the other side of Riana. “why do we keep watching anyway? Nothing ever happens.” the young man said while looking bored at the village. “Ico.” Riana said “we are there guardians we have to keep watch.” “hmpf.” Ico replied “can''t we go down there and have a little fun.” he asked while he was staring to think of all kind of things. Then a strict voice was heard. “Ico! You should know better then to think such thoughts!” Riana, Iesuka and Ico turned around and there in the doorway stood a man wearing a black robe. His hair was silver and his eyes were brown, just like the other three. He was looking really angry. “sumimasen*sorry* Inisia.” Ico said while bowing. Inisia walked to the edge of the balcony. “were are this village''s guardians...that is the life the goddess gave us.” Inisia said while looking at the village. “ we will not under any circumstances go down there to have ''fun''. We only go there when that village is on the edge of being destroyed.” the three nodded and looked back at the village. Those four of them are the guardians of the Uxingusu. The most powerful of there kind. Both none of them know, that faith will take a sharp turn.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Naruto247 on May 28, 2006, 2:21:07 AM

Naruto247 on
Naruto247Kool :D

hirataitokyo on May 27, 2006, 11:30:16 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyothats good write more