Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Storks

Rin asks a simple question.  The result when Kasumi and Aikuchi are involved is something that can only happen when the minds of usagi12 and kasumi1001 are put together!

Chapter 1 - Storks

Chapter 1 - Storks
*We find Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken and Kasumi traveling to where ever it is that Sesshomaru planning to go.  Rin speaks.*
 
Rin: Um...Lord Sesshomaru?
 
Sesshomaru: Yes?
 
Rin:  Where do babies come from? *big, glimmering eyes, innocent face*
 
Sesshomaru: ... *looks at Kasumi*
 
Kasumi: Nuh-uh!  She asked you!
 
Sesshomaru:  *whispers in Rin's ear*  ...Storks...
 
Rin:  Oh...okay!  *smiles and keeps walking*
 
Kasumi pulls Sesshomaru aside
 
Kasumi:  You are going to have to tell her the truth someday. 
 
Sesshomaru:..The truth?  What do you mean by that?
 
Kasumi:  Oh, please!  You know what I mean!  *whispers*  You and I both know that babies do not come from storks!
 
Sesshomaru:...They...don't? *confused expression*
 
Kasumi: ...You mean that you actually don't know where they come from? O.o
 
Sesshomaru:  My mother told me that they came from storks.
 
Kasumi:  How old were you when she told you?
 
Sesshomaru:  Let's see, *starts counting on fingers*  ichi, ni, san-
 
Kasumi:  IN TERMS OF AGING!!!!
 
Sesshomaru: Ah...how picky...about...5 years old.
 
Kasumi:  Gah!  No wonder!! -.-  Um, so she never told you the truth?  You never had, *echo* "THE TALK"?
 
Sesshomaru:  What exactly do they tell you in this, *echo* "TALK"?
 
Kasumi: Eep!  Um, well, you see...
 
*Aikuchi randomly runs in*
 
Aikuchi:  Nooooooooo!  Don't tell him!!! ....I brought a book!!! *holds up really idiotic looking book that  is titled, 'The Wonderful Magic of Life', decorated with lots of smiley faces and a boy and a girl holding hands, looking at each other in a very disturbing way*
 
Kasumi: Wah! o.o  Um, let me see that book...*opens it* OH MY GOD! *slams it shut*  Is that even legal?!
 
Aikuchi: I don't think so...don't worry; I was scarred for life too.
 
Kasumi: X_X Yeah, and I'm practically immortal!  I think it's better if I just tell him.  *whispers, "THE TALK" into Sesshomaru's ear*
 
Sesshomaru: -.-   -.o   o.o   O.o   O.O   X_X Ohhh...
 
Jaken: So now that you know, me lord...*very disturbing grin*
 
Sesshomaru: 0.o Please tell me you did not just say that... *backs away from Jaken slowly*
 
Aikuchi and Kasumi: *blood chilling glares*  *creepy, Glenn Close Pschyo role level voices* KILL THE TOAD! *WHACKAWHACKAWHACKWHACKA,etc.*
 
Kasumi: The nerve of that creep!
 
Aikuchi: *shudder* It's like if some unfortunate reptile, Miroku, and Jukotsu had a kid!
 
Kasumi: *points to , 'The Wonderful Magic of Life' *  And according to this book, that's possible.
 
Aikuchi: *shudders again*
 
Kasumi: Wait a minute...If Sesshomaru, the brighter of the brothers, didn't know how babies are made..then what does Inuyasha...? *runs off, but sees Sesshomaru look at Rin oddly before they're out of her sight*
 
Rin:  Wow, Kasumi can really run fast!
 
*to the Inuyasha group!*
 
Kasumi:  *poof!*  Inuyashadoyouknowwherebabiescomefrom????
 
Inuyasha: Uh..don't you already know how?
 
Kasumi:  Of course I do!  I'm just wondering if you know! So, do you??
 
Inuyasha: ...Storks...
 
Kasumi: *sigh*  No, that's not how.  *whispers the answer into his ear*
 
Inuyasha: O.O What the hell?!
 
Kasumi:  I know.
 
Inuyasha: So that's how,...
 
Kasumi: *nod*
 
Inuyasha: oookay...things are going to be very awkward between me and the rest of the group now...
 
Kasumi:  Yeah, I-..Wait..group..*thinks for a few minutes*...Aw, crap!  RIN!!!! *runs off again*
 
*Kasumi stops right in front of Sesshomaru, sending death glares at him*
 
Kasumi:  Okay, Fluffy!  Why do you keep the girl around?!
 
Sesshomaru:  What are you babbling about now?
 
Kasumi: *surrounded in flames*  ANSWER THE QUESTION, YOU LAME EXCUSE FOR A MAMMAL!!!
 
Aikuchi: Kasumi..are you ok? *looks concerned* Everything's ok, Kasumi...calm down; what's wrong? Why are you talking about Rin?
 
Kasumi:  Have you ever wondered why Sesshomaru, the demon named "Killing Circle of Perfection", took in an orphaned human girl?  I mean, he's not exactly a friendly Labrador!  And before I left, I saw him give Rin a weird look!
 
Aikuchi: Oh my God Kasumi, are you saying what I think you're saying? That's sick! Sesshomaru has  morals! At least, I think he does...
 
Kasumi:  *Replays video of many cold Sesshomaru moments and taps foot*  Do you reeeaally think that something like that would be below him?
 
Sesshomaru:  How dare you try to sink me to my brother's level.
 
Kasumi:  Excuse me?
 
Sesshomaru:  At least this Sesshomaru does not cheat on anyone.  And besides, too much exposure to that monk might change him.
 
Aikuchi:*is singing boredly* Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great...huh? Wait, Kasumi, are you still going on about how you think Sesshomaru wants to rape Rin?
 
Kasumi:  Noo, but I think you might want to check in on Kagome...Sesshomaru might have a point..
 
Aikuchi: O.O What do you mean.. you don't really think Inuyasha would...Oh god... he would.. TAKE ME TO MY SISTER!!!!! NOW!!!! BAKA!!!!
 
Kasumi:  Down that road, less than 5 miles...
 
Aikuchi: *sprints to Inuyasha group* Kagome!! What did he do to you!? Are you ok? Speak to me!!!
 
Kagome: 0.o
 
Aikuchi:...She fooled me... I am going to MURDER that pathetic excuse for a hanyou!!! *runs back*
 
Kasumi:  Yikes, I hope Sesshomaru is wrong!  *sigh*  Okay, so I overreacted big time.  I'm sorry, Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru:...Ahem...
 
Kasumi: -sama.  It's just, taking in Rin completely out of charity seems out of character for you.  I thought that you hated humans.  I suppose you have your reasons...And there's the fact that you kept telling me that I had to go through with that promise..Oh!  But I suppose you didn't know what that involved at the time, did you?
 
Sesshomaru:  O.o  My deepest apologies.  You don't need to keep your promise.
 
Kasumi: *sigh* What a relief! *looks at Sesshomaru who is staring at her*  Uh, not that it would be the worst thing in the world...Augh!  I didn't mean it that way!  I mean, I-...uh..that is,..okay, I'm just going to shut up now.  *thinking*  this is veeeery awkward...
 
Sesshomaru:...Kasumi, why is your face pink?
 
Kasumi:  Eh?!
 
*Aikuchi runs in with a murderous look on her face*
 
Kasumi:  Oh!  Aikuchi!  How is Kagome?!  Sesshomaru wasn't right, was he?!  Uh, Aikuchi, why are you looking at me like that?
 
Aikuchi:*draws katana* I wonder if I can kill both of you within the same 5 minutes...>:D
 
Kasumi:...*looks at Sesshomaru*  ...Good luck with that.  *runs off*
 
THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment