Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Squall

blah

Chapter 1 - Squall

Chapter 1 - Squall
[x] Name: Roxanne Marie 'Squall' Doriaz[x] Race: human[x] Gender: Female[x] Blood type: AB[x] Height: 5'7"[x] Age:19[x] DOB: July 6[x] Residence: Unkown[x] Eyes: hazel[x] Hair: Medium length black[x] Occupation: Began only recently in the Hellsing Organization's Specialized unit for her vast knowledge of vampires andghouls.[x] Weapons: She prefers close contact, mostly knives. She carries about 10 of them. She also carries brass knuckles(always kept close at hand). She can use a gun if need be.[x] Outfit: Big black sleeveless trench coat; white shirt, with rolled up sleeves; black pants; knee-high leather hiking boots;black gloves; little round blue-tinted sunglasses; wears a necklace with an upside-down cross.[x] Personality: Doesn't take crap from anyone; She respects and likes vampires; She is nonchalant, but arrogant, rude andimpatient and simply malicious. Has an attitude to rival that of Alucard's![x] History: After her entire village was massacred by a werewolf, she was discovered by the vampires. She now absolutelydespises werewolves. She was raised by an old vampire by the name of Golonet Maugren and grew up surrounded by acoven of 20+ vampires. Her best friend until the age of 12 was Reuben, a young vampire with a mortal life of only 10 years.When she is 12 Reuben refuses to even talk to her and resents her for being able to grow. When she is 18, Golonet is killedby lycans. And thus she is again left all alone....[x] Other: Tattoo of Cynath on her left shoulder. Has artificial upper fangs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment