Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Montana

blah

Chapter 39 - Montana

Chapter 39 - Montana
Name: MontanaName:Montana
Nickname:Moe
Age:23
Species:Lycan
Height:5’6”
Hair:Purlish-black
Eyes:Pale grey
Weapons:Teeth and Claws
Clothes:Jeans, t shirt, leather jacket… ordinary…
History:A traveler mostly. Goes here and there toavoid hunters or those who might recognize her more for her animalistic manner.
Other:can transform into a purplish-black wolf at will. Mated to Jaziel.
 
CharacterName: Montana (aka "Moe")
Age: 20
Gender: F
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species: Apollite


Personality: Easily irritable (heh, she IS a dog),but exercises excellent self-control. It's her pack mates that usually get onher nerves the most....

Description: 5'6"; Dark grey eyes; dyed black hair with red streaks, keptlong; Clothes: A tight-fitting medium length black leather jacket. Calf-heightleather black boots (that add a whole 3" to her height)... skwee... shot red tank top; a black-grey plaid miniskirt,with red suspenders that are nothing more than decoration...oh! And spikey bracelets! Piercings: both rims contain 6 rings,lobes usually house spike stretchers or plugs.

Weapons: her bracelets, they both have extendable blades.

Powers/skills: telekenisis; singer!

Occupation: Singer of Dark Moon
Familiar/pet: (if any) nada

Strengths: doesn't take crap from no one
Weaknesses: her mistrust for others that she should trust
History/ Plot: Moe is a rebel, wild-child, and hard headed to boot. She refusedto accept a soul mate, she balks at the ways of her people, Moe will make herown way in the world and doing her own thing for the short amount of time shehas. She has been accepted into the wolf shifter band and they treat her as ayounger but very pesky sister. Her family wants her home, the Daimons want her dead, the Hunters don’t know what to makeof her, and somewhere her soul mate waits while her time is ticking down.Someday she must make the decision if she will become a Daimonand take a human soul to continue living or if she will face death at the ageof 27. Moe thinks she has plenty of time to deal with all that and just wantsto have fun. A beautiful Apollite, she is always thelife of the party at Sanctuary where men and women flock to her to join in herrevelry. Is Moe truly just a party girl or is she hiding who she really is? Whydoes she refuse to face her own mortality? Why has she rejected not only hersoul mate but her entire heritage? What are the secrets hidden deep inside her?What happens when a psychic, Crystal,finds out the truth about Moe during a reading?

Want a Soulmate for this Character (yes/no) are youkidding?! Hell no!
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment