Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Jinko

blah

Chapter 42 - Jinko

Chapter 42 - Jinko
Name: Jinko Name: Jinko
Name:Jinko
Age:Estimated to be around 3000.  Appears to be in early 20s)
Species:Vampire
Height:5’11”
Hair:black, blue streak in bangs
Eyes:very pale ice blue
Weapons:himself
Personality:Deviously charming. He’ll do anything to get his way, but he thinks cleverlythrough it before, for his own gain.
Clothes:Long trench coat with fur lined interior… yes real fur. Underneath that, just plain old everyday clothes.
History:N/A
Other: Tattoo [black, angel wings around a square spiral] on the back of hisright hand, that used todictate that he was part of some cult or group. 
 
 
 
Character Name: Jinko Thomison
Age: 2391 [appears to be in late 20's]
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight; little whore he is.
Species: Carpathian


Personality: Deviously charming. He’ll do anything to get his way, but hethinks cleverly through it before, for his own gain. His loyalties lie souly to himself. He always appears calm and gentlemanly. Alittle tidbit: He doesn't mind taking a taste of anyone... as long as it’soffered.

Description: 5'11"; Ebony hair, moderate length with a single swoosh ofdyed in blonde in his bangs; His overall complexion is pale as he chooses tostay in the night that he was born to; His eyes are an eerily pale blue; Clothes:just plain old everyday clothes which are ALWAYS black; Other: Tattoo [black,angel wings around a square spiral] on the back of his right hand, that used todictate that he was part of some cult or group.

Weapons: Large hunting knife; ornate curved thin-bladed sword usually strappedto his hip.

Powers/skills: telepathy; stealth

Occupation: ex-assassin
Familiar/pet: nilch nada

Strengths: his straight forward attitude
Weaknesses: his detachment from the world; give him a phone he wouldn't knowwhat to do with it....

History: Raised in a wealthy Carpathian family, he was happy for a time… a fewcenturies or so. He left the Carpathian mountains,being no longer to bear the physical proximity of other Carpathian males andtheir lifemates. He kept mostly to himself forcenturies; very much a loner. He spends a lot of his time stalking NO in hisabundant free time. As an older member of society, he often just lives and letlive. He often feels out of place in the modern world of technology; as if theworld has passed him by.



Want a Soulmate for this Character (yes/no) hmhmh. Yeah, Madysyn

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment