Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - Erik

blah

Chapter 52 - Erik

Chapter 52 - Erik
Character Name: Erik JohnsonCharacter Name: Erik Johnson
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Dorian Squire [Blood Rites]

Personality: two words: BAD @$$! He likes nothing better than a good fight toget the adrenaline flowing. At best, he's arrogant and cocky and annoying, atworst, you'd be dead. He has a knack for being deviously annoying. Despite hisnasty attitude, he can be polite.

Description: 6'; 180 lbs; Hair is light brown with dyed streaky blonde hi-lites; hazel eyes; His clothes are ALWAYS black... in fact, everything he owns is black or silver. Other: severalspikes in his ear (helix); ring in his right Tragus;both lobes with 10G barbells; black stud in his tongue; spider web tattoo onthe web between finger and thumb on his right hand.

Weapons: Silver claws that are always on his right hand...makes ya wonder if he EVER takes them off... The man is essentially a walking blade, with a set of daggers strappedaround his torso, concealed under his clothes, and of course, bootblades.

Powers/skills: No powers; fighting skills seems to be at the top of his list
Occupation: Blood Rite Dorian Squire
Familiar/pet: (if any)

Strengths: his compassion for his job? LOL
Weaknesses: his lack of remorse

History: Born and raised to become what he is, he was trained through hischildhood to kill. Simple as that. His mother waskilled by a daimon when he was young, and that onlyfuelled his hatred for the creatures. He's served a few darh-hunters,but they didn't like it when he could show them up. >.> HAHA!

Thus, he's a Dorean. He serves no one inparticular... he goes freelance! And the one thing that gets him excited is aBlood Hunt.

Plot: Assigned to protect Sonora,while eliminating murders... wow... big job! Soul mate: Sonora


Want a Soulmate for this Character (yes/no) sure XD

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment