Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - Zeke Cassius

blah

Chapter 53 - Zeke Cassius

Chapter 53 - Zeke Cassius
Name: ZekeName: Zeke
Age: ~12000[appears to be 25]
Race: Immortal [God]
Eyes: golden yellow
Hair: short, purplish-black
Height: 6’10”
Clothes: Black leather everything. Black leather pants with numerous chains andbuckles. Black leather vest-shirt-thing that leaves his chest exposed andbuckles at his throat. Tall black leather boots that add 2” to his height withsilver buckles all the way up.
Weapons: Himself
Personality: Somewhat sour and bitter… and comes across as an arrogant bastardwho doesn’t give a shoot about anyone… which is mostly true.
History: Cousin to the demigod, Dezeriah. Spends mostof his time making others miserable… As for the rest of it….He doesn’t share with anyone!
Other: Heavy metal bracelets on each wrist,  ½ “ in thickness, 3” in width.
 
 
Name: Zeke Cassius

Nick Name: Zeke or for fun some call him "Zed" (hahainstead of saying it "Zee" Canadians say "Zed")

Gender: male

Age at Death: 22

Age Now: 2895 (born 889 BC)

Dark Hunter Power: telepathy

Hair: moderate length, purplish-black

Normal Apparel: Black leather everything. Black leather pants with numerouschains and buckles. Black leather vest-shirt-thing that leaves his chestexposed and buckles at his throat. Tall black leather boots that add 2” to hisheight with silver buckles all the way up. Heavy metal bracelets on each wrist,½ “ in thickness, 3” in width.

Weapons: 2 half-srads; retractibleelbow blades; [and if you must know] he keeps a box of 9" spikes....[random XD]; A pair of throwing daggers.

History: The son of a middle-class merchant family in Russia,Zeke, the oldest of three sons, grew up with fairly hefty responsibilities. Helearned the accounting, and basically the run of the trade. Busy guy, eh?Anyways, at the age of 18 he was eligible to take over his father’s traderoutes and let the fool retire. Alas, he did not. He waited… and waited…. And waited. What was he waiting for? Hisfather to kick.

By the time Zeke was 20, his father started to grow suspicious of his son’spatience. On top of that, his younger brothers started eyeing the trade forthemselves, hoping to take Zeke’s place.

Right after Zeke’s 22nd birthday, his father finally died. FINALLY! But hisbrothers had also been tired of waiting. One a night route in the coldmountains of Russia,they killed him in his sleep. His act of vengeance: Duh… out with the bros!


Favorite Song: You - Bad Religion

Motto: Patience is a virtue - as long as you don't have treacherous brothers.

Favorite Quote: Author unknown
"It is better to be patient, than it is to become one."

Pets: a blue beta that plays dead

Artemis' Mark: located on his back... right shoulder blade to be exact.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment