Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 64 - Dee

blah

Chapter 64 - Dee

Chapter 64 - Dee
Name: Derek "Dee" McRiley

Gender: male

Personality:Intimidating. You wanted 100 words... I gave you one. Dee can outstareand outscowl anyone. He has a whole menacing aura around him that seemsto match the wardrobe. He doesn''t take shoot from anyone... andespecially dark-hunters. However, he has a playful side...but very fewsee that... plus it''s usually in a bedroom or random kinky place...

Time period you were born in: 1976

Katagaria or Arcadian: Arcadian

Patria: black panther

Powers: Teleportation. Ardor ( a form of sexual lust like a physical craving. Also known as Glamour).

HumanAppearance: 6''3"; Grey-green eyes; his hair is medium length at thefront (shoulder length) and shorter at the back. it''s dark brown,almost black; LEATHER! Dee only wears leather. Black on black. blackt-shirt, black leather jacket with shoulder studs, tight black leatherpants, large heavy studded and spiked leather biker boots, studdedleather gauntlet on right hand, leather glove with cut off fingers onleft, silver chain necklace. He has two tattoos, one that is a pantherthat curls around his left bicep, the other is a coil of barbed wirearound his right forearm. And for those of you who want to know, hewears 2 cock collars, a chain joining them, and the m another chainfrom the base collar to a ring in his scrotum.

AnimalAppearance: Dee is a large cat, but even larger than some of the otherpanter-shifters.. Fur is ebony, eyes are the same grey-green just paler.

History:Let''sstart at the beginning, shall we? Dee was an accident. His mother wasfully human and knew nothing of the were-world until he was broughtinto it. I''ll put it bluntly: he never knew his father. His motherloved him as much as any mother could love a child. However, she didnot pity or sympathize him. He wasn''t spoiled for being an only child,and as he got older he became more distant from his mother and family.He knew he didn''t belong there. His mother had since married and hadmore children. He was the oddball.

When he turned 19, he movedout on his own. Of course, by then he was already the agrevated annoyedman in black leather. He worked at a night club as a bouncer for a longtime, got promoted to management... although he likes kicking peopleout better! He''s had many a run in with dark-hunters and gods andgoddesses and the likes. He dislikes them. Simple as that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment