Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 65 - Morte Rosso

blah

Chapter 65 - Morte Rosso

Chapter 65 - Morte Rosso
Basic Stats

Full Name: Morte Rosso

Gender: male

Age:25

Race: Arcania

Loyalties: Purely himself

Relationship Status: Available (sort of)

LivingSituation: Capital of Dardania Province; A large house on the outskirtsof the city, bordered on 3 sides in thick lush gardens

Occupation: Witch.

Personality:Before the rule of the tyrant emperor, Morte had been a happy, jovilelittle witch. He hadn''t hurt anyone for any reason, however, sincewitches are often persecuted and hunted, he has grown a tad bitter. Hisattitude can be venomous, and he doesn''t really seem to care who hetakes his anger out on, which is often a violent reaction to some formof provoction.

*Pastimes: He spends a lot of time reading,mostly magic related books. If not that, then actually performing thereadings in practice.


Physical Stats

*Avatar:

Height:6''1"

Build: broad-shouldered, but fit and prime. Leanly muscled.

Hair: ebony with bluish hightlights, cut in a messy manner to fall just past his chin. His long bangs often obstruct his eyes.

Eyes: Royal blue (almost violet)

*Other: Tattoos: Right Arm
Back (across shoulder blades)


GeneralAppearance:His clothing varies from casual riding attire to ritualrobes... which of course are all stashed in hiding until he needs them.He''s more often seen in the casual: leather riding trousers, and aplain shirt.

*Equipment & Skills: In his home, many magicalapparatus can be found. Mostly small glass vials and jars, mixingbowls. As far as skills go, he excels in the element of fire magic,however, the flames he creates are often the same shade of purple ashis eyes. Odd, eh? On his moodier days, he seems to favour curses andsmite spells. Just hope you aren''t the target of his ire!


Biography

History:As a child, Morte had been freely guided into his magic by a cousinafter his immediate family had been slain in a crusade in another land.He showed impressive talent even at a young age, only his lack ofcontrol left him in need of tutoring. When news of the execution ofwitches reached them, both him and said cousin went into hiding forseveral years still nursing the magic. It was in his hiding years thathe met Anira, also a young witch of impressive talent. Needless to say,he fell head over heels for her as they spent time training together.

Theymarried young, when Morte was 16, and were proud parents shortlythereafter to a lovely daughter, whom they called Nadia. They were ahappy little family for 6 years, until it was tragically torn apart.Both his young wife and daughter were slain by a group of Imperialsoldiers while he''d been away. He''d been too late to save them, theirblackened bodies still standing at the stake at which they were burned.Since that day, he has turned more malicious and more vicious towardsthose who would cause him harm.

More recently, he had been out on a casual stroll to collect a flower called Lunar Solista,a rare plant that had potential for magical uses... just not anotherpretty flower...when he''d found a young Avian girl by the name ofSysilian. She was incredibly beautiful for such a young girl. He''d readsomewhere that Avians'' blood also had high magical potency. So! He tookhis opportunity and captured her with a cage guilded of fire. He hasthus planned on keeping her to replace both his lost wife and daughterand keeps her near at all times. He doesn''t dare ruin her perfectbeauty, but he has put her healing capability to the test.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment