Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 66 - Diesel

blah

Chapter 66 - Diesel

Chapter 66 - Diesel
Basic Stats

Full Name: Diesel Kipling

Gender: Male

Age: 27

Race: Werewolf

Loyalties: none as of yet

Relationship Status: Single

Living Situation: shacked up in a small flat in the French Quarter

Occupation: Unemployed

Personality:Fairly cool and laid back. He appears to have a “don’t give ashoot”attitude, but he really does care. He’s not overly sensitive, but justenough that he knows when to tread lightly. AKA he''s not stupid. Heknows when to shut his trap and when to speak his piece. However, thereis a small arrogance to his attitude. He has a bad habit of breakingthe smaller rules, which usually ends up with him getting into trouble.

*Pastimes: Er... eating.


Physical Stats

*Avatar:

Height: 6''3"

Build: Slim and lean, muscular, but not buff

Hair:medium length and shaggy dark coppery red

Eyes: Grey-green eyes usually enhanced by black black eyeliner

*Other:He has two tattoos, one that is a panther that curls around his leftbicep, the other is a coil of barbed wire around his right forearm. Andfor those of you who want to know, he wears 2 cock collars, a chainjoining them, and then another chain from the base collar to a ring inhis scrotum. Lip ring that is connected to a ring in his left ear by achain. Nipple rings,one on the right, three on the left and yet anotherchain that connects them. Black spiral stretchers and black cuffs inboth ears, 4 helix peircings in both ears with various designs of ringsin them. The left helix peircings are a series of spikes, the right,two plain rings, two corkscrews.

General Appearance:LEATHER! Diesel only wears leather. Black on black. black t-shirt,black leather jacket with shoulder studs, tight black leather pants,large heavy studded and spiked leather biker boots, studded leathergauntlet on right hand, leather glove with cut off fingers on left,silver chain necklace( which occasionally gets tradded in for a leatherD-ring bondage collar >_>;

*Equipment & Skills:


Biography

History:Diesel was your typical troubled kid. Between divorced parents andhanging around with "The wrong crowd", he went from bad to worse... andworse. The local authorities in his home town of Denver, Colorado knewhim by name and rarely asked for a confession. Red hair just stood outwell... I guess.

It was on a dare that he broke and enteredinto a werewolves house. Go figure. None of his friends had the gutsto, so why the hell not show em up! But he learned fairly quickly whathappens when someone unprepared enters a wolf''s den. The result being amild concussion, and several bites and scratches that left himinfected. He straightened up a bit afterwards, but not much. He''s stillnaive and daring, but now things heal!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment