Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - Delano Benoit

blah

Chapter 67 - Delano Benoit

Chapter 67 - Delano Benoit
Basic Stats

Full Name: Delano Pierre Benoit

Gender: Male

Age: 268 (physical appearance is of a 20 year old)

Race: Vampire

Loyalties: The very dead Empereur and council of course... >_>;;

Relationship Status: Single

Living Situation: Large house in the Garden District

Occupation: N/A

Personality:Beguiling yet charming when he needs to be, he often puts up a relaxedfront as if he hadn''t a care in the world. He may be devious, butremains within the rules of the old court. No need to piss anyone off.The charming side usually gets suspicion because he''s usually only thatway when he wants something... which is most of the time. He has beenknow to have some rather violent mood swings... on occasion. That meansrarely, but don''t try your luck! He fancies himself a gentleman andthus, (usually) tries to be as polite as possible.

*Pastimes: playing the piano... shhh he doesn''t tell anyone that!


Physical Stats

*Avatar:

Height: 5''9"

Build: Lean and delicate... >_> the only word I could think of.

Hair: Dark, dark, dark brown... almost black, medium length, straight.

Eyes: brown

*Other:He bears the scars of a vampire, no doubt. There is a small crossshaped scar on his left arm, and a scar in the shape of David''s star onhis shoulder, the size of a his palm. Big star. V_V;;

General Appearance:His usual wardrobe consistes mostly of black and white, but nothingoverzealous or fancy. Formal yet casual at the same time. He likes toappear as a gentleman when he can... and wardobe says a lot aboutpeople!

*Equipment & Skills: slight telepathy and empathy. Unhuman strength and speed. Duh, vampire. Think about it.


Biography

History:Born in 1738 in France, Delano was the middle child of 9 in a middleclass family. (holy hell, right?) He grew up as the typical middlechild, being forgotten by parents, ordered around by older siblings,and helping with the younger ones.

He snuck out at night whenhe could. He''d always liked the night. He liked the stars, the moon,the way shadows played on the landscape... anyways. It was on such anight, when he was 21, when he came upon a lady in a darkened field. Asif she''d been waiting for him. It was a field that he had oftenfrequented. Needless to say, he threw caution to the wind and didn''tlisten to his instincts that told him to run home... He''d neverreturned home from that night. The fangs and thirst enough to cause himto avoid them at all cost.

He was part of Empereur Corvin Grey''scouncil, and is one of two surviving members after Le Empereur''sassassination. It is a mystery to this day how and why he survived.There are those who suspect that he set up the council, but they lackproof.
He''s lived in New Orleans for almost 200 years of his longundead life, and has remained in hiding... who the hell would wanna goout an fight with the squabbling children anayways?!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment