Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 68 - Heinkel (Version 2)

blah

Chapter 68 - Heinkel (Version 2)

Chapter 68 - Heinkel (Version 2)
Basic Stats

Full Name: Heinkel Heilmann

Gender: male

Age: 126

Race: Vampire

Loyalties: West Coven, and thus, Amalric Xavier

Relationship Status: Ask him... He''ll probably eat you.

Living Situation: West Coven house: Charlottenburg Palace

Occupation: Deathdealer: Wolfsangel

Personality: Overall, it''s up to whom he''s dealing/associating with. He can be a perfect gentleman, or he can be your worst nightmare. He''s prone to violent mood swings, usually at pivitol times. AKA: he should wear a CAUTION: AGGRESSIVE sign on his back as a warning. In that type of mood, he''s cold and calculating and all business. Don''t mess with him!

*Pastimes: Hunting Lycans (pretty interesting life eh?)


Physical Stats

*Avatar: Mike Vogel

Height: 6''3"

Build: slim

Hair: Dirty Blonde, with darker low-lites, cropped to ear length in a semi-messy fashion, that lets him have a wild look if he needs it.

Eyes: Crystal clear Blue

*Other: Piercings:
Four lobe, two anti-tragus, one tragus, two conch, one rook, five helix, two lip (one on each side), two eyebrow, and those are just the ones you can see when he’s fully clothed…
Tattoos:
One black tribal dragon that goes from the tip of his middle finger on the right hand to his chest, two wings on his shoulder blades, inverted pentagram on his left arm, and the wolfsangel on his left hand. (wow he wouldn''t stand out in a crowd, now would he? >_>;;)



General Appearance: Anything black and skin tight, but still allows for ample movement. That type of wardrobe also usually includes a lot of silver... anything to tick the lycans off more. Give em a good ol'' silver burn! He is constantly wearing a silver chain around his neck, either under or above clothing, and a 1/2 inch thick, and 3 inch wide silver bracelet on his left wrist.. makes for a good backhanded hit!

*Equipment & Skills: He has various combat skills, with a style of street fighting mixed in. The way he sees it, if he hit you, that''s skill. His weapons usually vary from swords and daggers, with the occasional musket thrown in, just in case he needs a little more range. His expertise, however, lies in a sniper style. He''s patient when he wants to be. He can sit outside with a gun pointed at your door and wait all day just to blow your brains out!


Biography

History: Born in 1861, in a small Village in Western Germany, Heinkel was, simply put, an accident. His family couldn''t afford to have another child... after already having 5. You think they woulda invented condems sooner! By the age of 6, he was out on the cold cobbled streets like a lost puppy. In that time, orphanages were few and far between, so he was left to fend for himself.

By the time he turned 11, he was part of a "gang" of youngsters, all without family. They were eachothers'' family. Gathered, stole, begged, bargained. They did what they had to to survive, working as a small team of bandits. These other children, a grand total of 9 -6 boys and 3 girls- were his friends. People like him whom had been cast out of society.

However, it didn''t take long for other "gangs" to form in and around Berlin, which is where they now looted. Fights were often and predictable. You ran into another mob, you fought or you ran. Fighting was often the better option. It was in such a fight, that in his biggest time of need that his friends turned tail and fled, leaving him to their assailants.

He was left beaten, bloody and bruised and half-senseless. It was that very night that he was made a vampire. Perhaps it was the scent of fresh blood that drew the vampiress to his half-hidden location. Or maybe it was something else. She''d never told him, so he''d never asked. It didn''t matter.

Among the members of the West coven of Berlin, he''d never felt more out of place. With his abandoned friends, he''d felt the same as them. In such a state of pale perfection, he felt the odd an out. That''s what drove him to become better than they. He had angst. He had hate. He had anger. He channeled it all. ALL.

Lucky for everyone else, it gets channeled towards the enemy, the lycans.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment