Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - Varushka

blah

Chapter 69 - Varushka

Chapter 69 - Varushka
*Name: Varushka Ryabov


*Gender: Female


*Age: 589


*Appearance:
Eyes: Dark orbs of chocolate
Hair: Falls in long dark brown trusses to mid-back, usually in some stylish up-doo
Height: 5'7"
Clothing: Usually some fashionable yet old fashioned gown that would have been perfect for royalty; corset and all.



*Personality:
Always poised, Varushka is rarely rude, but usually gains from being polite. There is some underlying venom to her kindness however. Rare are her outbursts, and they are never without reason.

Family History: (If your character has any family, their history will go
here)

*History:
Before the rule of Ivan the Terrible, the royal family of Russia was all that it was supposed to be. There were few tyrants, little purging. The country was peaceful. Varushka was such a descendant; an heir to the throne, betrothed to a man she did not know. Thus was the way of the time. The man she was to wed was a noble Duke of some -at that time- much smaller country, but one of intense power.

The wedding celebration came and went without disaster, the country celebrating. It was not until later that she learned of her husband's "nature" of life. For he was not living. He was vampyre. The celebration had been successful, the wedding night.. a bloody -literally- disaster.

She stayed with her 'husband" for many years learning of her new self; the benefits and dangers of the vampyre, until they parted ways after little under a century's time.

She was later admitted into a coven, as that was the in thing for the more modern vampyre and gained the trust of those around her, gaining leadership when the old coven leader was slain.

*Personal Items:
She carries a gold locket with her at all times that had belonged to her mother... yes, it's that old.

Extras:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment