Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just watching

She just wanted him to love her. But the first time she followed him she knew it wasnt for her but another

Chapter 1 - Just watching

Chapter 1 - Just watching
She watched sadly, as he left for a second time that week. In her heart she knew where he was going and the pain gripped at her soul like a burning inferno. Feeling the flames licking at her heart... trying to destroy and let the hardend pieces fall to the darkend floor. The girl wanted to kill the fracking dog and send her back to the deepest parts of hell. She wanted to watch the girl burn with the other dying souls as demons whhipped them in mangled laughter. Shed laugh to... maby!

Shed never do it if it ment hurting him

Her eyes closed as she threw off the woolen blankets and stood to the cold. The moonlight once gentle now burned its light into her back trying to get the burning fire to increase. She sighed as she walked across the dampend grass and felt the cold wind whip against her paling flesh. Her jaded locks were put back in a single ribbon to keep them out of her face.

The serinity of the night, somehow lowered the burning pain in her heart. She prepared herself once more for the sight shed probably see. A single tear fell regrettedly down her cheeks and onto the grass. It shimmerd in the unearthal starlight.

She could see him holding kikyo and whispering lustful words in her ear. The way his claw slid up her back in gentle strokes maaking kagome jelous. She wanted to feel the way inuyashas lips felt when he kissed kikyos' neck gently. She had seen when the fangs sank into the doges neck marking her as his mate for eternity. She knew it was to late and his love was for another woman.

She hid behind a bush as she watched the two souls caress and love eachother. She just shook her head and walked away. There was no point in watching and letting her anger burn.. She felt the swollen clouds over head break across the sky and let loose there tears. She felt the gods crying for her and trying to give her a break in her life.

She let the heavy liquid fall across her rippling flesh and drench the flames in her heated soul. She screamed and ran across the open field until she fell sobbing. Her salty tears entermixing with the skies. She looked to the lightning and wind raging around her and she simply let go. She came clean and washed away the darkness that held her in its grasp for a long time. She felt the flames slide away and she stood and walked back to the camp. She had her own life and she did'nt need to cry anymore; shed be ok.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on May 1, 2009, 6:05:30 PM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306wow you are relly good.....keep going please???....faves