Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - About Kaz

This isn't exactly a story, it just explains what my characters looks like. And what they do in their spare time and stuff.

Chapter 1 - About Kaz

Chapter 1 - About Kaz


Kaz is my character. She is the xiaolin dragon of the stars. She can move the stars in the sky to make different shapes and patterns. For example, if she fancies somebody, the stars will form a shape of a heart. Or if she's happy then the stars might form a smiley face. Anyway, she goes out with Jack Spicer, but they haven't really announced it yet, as Kaz is afraid that Omi will kick her out. So it's quite sad really. But when they are together, they are always cuddling up to each other and having fun. Of course nobody knows about this except for Wuya. Kimiko has guessed they went out but of course Kaz denied everything. Kaz wears a short, red dress that is so short you can almost see her bum for her xiaolin uniform, while in her own time she wears punkish/gothic clothes.

Kaz has sea-blue eyes, and long, straight, dark brown hair that goes down to her waist. (Her hair is in the centre parting). Another feature she has is she has big boobs!!! She loves rock music and wears a dog collar. Around her neck she wears a star necklace. It has a Silver Star locket. Inside that locket is a picture of Jack. In her spare times she listens to music, plays her electric guitar, meets up with Jack, and that's about it. Her prized precession is her locket because her mother gave it to her. She has never met her dad and her mother passed away when she was 7.

She also is very skinny but thinks she's fat, Jack is always telling her she's perfect. She also has her ears and belly button pieced, and has a small tattoo of a star on the top of her right leg.




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxLennexx on December 17, 2005, 6:14:26 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexx^^ this helps with yor pic alot ^^

Hybrid_Sunshine on December 9, 2005, 2:52:10 AM

Hybrid_Sunshine on
Hybrid_SunshineThanks! This is really helpful! ^_^ I'll get to work on that drawing now!

-Hybrid-

puccatutta on December 6, 2005, 2:40:31 AM

puccatutta on
puccatuttaok

kittycatsugar on December 6, 2005, 2:39:22 AM

kittycatsugar on
kittycatsugari wrote this because people who want to draw her want to know about her, so everything you need to know should be here.