Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - About Jessica

This isn't exactly a story, it just explains what my characters looks like. And what they do in their spare time and stuff.

Chapter 2 - About Jessica

Chapter 2 - About Jessica


Jessica has short, curly, light brown hair. Her blue eyes match her stud earrings. She has a tan and is very slim. She loves to party and is one of those people who like to dress up even to do chores! She can't live without her make up kit, jewellery, cell phone and her hunky boyfriend Raimundo! She wouldn't be caught dead without the latest fashion magazine and clothes of the week. She never wears the same outfit twice. She's a model and is in all the latest magazines. She is also a big supporter of the W.W.W.D.W.B. club (what would we do without boyz). Her fave sayings are `That's so cool!' and `My boyfriend is sooooo hot!'. This smart, shoppaholic, funny girl is perfect to take shopping with.

Her best friend is Joanne, who is really small for her age. She has long ginger/blonde hair and loves to party like Jessica. Joanne is a dancer and loves to sing (even though she's no good).

These two girls are always up for a laugh and a shopping spree is there idea of heaven.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kickassgirl on June 15, 2006, 4:32:57 AM

Kickassgirl on
KickassgirlKimiko's going to be jealous.

xxLennexx on December 17, 2005, 6:15:11 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxomg shez a twin of me lol! im a modle/singer/dancer and um...RAI IS MINE >=P