Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - lifty and flippy's fight

[color=][/color]

Chapter 4 - lifty and flippy's fight

Chapter 4 - lifty and flippy's fight
On the forest ground we see lifty laying on the ground somewhat lifeless.... Lifty: ow my leg hurts like heck lifty looks down and panics to see his leg covered in shards of glass it seams shifty over herd shifty: huh? Ow may head hurts ... Lifty? Lifty!?!? Shifty walks over to the spazing lifty shifty: you alright? Lifty. . . Shifty: *sigh* ok then giggles walked over giggles: what's with him? Shifty: glass giggles: oh i can fix that giggles walked away for five minutes and came back with a cocoanuty shifty: why do you.. Giggles then hit lifty on the head with it giggles: that's why shifty: oh... Shifty( having a strong relationship with his little bro) dragged lifty to a nearby hut giggles: not in there shifty shifty: why? Giggles: it's where we sleep over there is where he needs to go shifty shifty: oh.. Kk shifty did as told ( sense it's going to be a long time til we get to the titles meaning let's skip ahead) LATER lifty: ugh ow my head hurts flaky? Flaky: oh you awake hi!! Lifty: ? ? Flaky then sat next to him flaky your funny!! Lifty: ( blush) aw..thanks!!! Flaky then said flaky: kiss me lifty: ok!!!!! So they did of course flippy wanted to play hide and seek with her nutty petunia shifty flippy went inside to flippy's surprise he saw them( haven it all out) flippy; flaky!?!?! Flaky looked over to see a very mad flippy flaky: i-its not what y-you think!!! Lifty looking very confident walked over to flippy and said lifty: look here flippy you had your chance and you blew it she's mine now flippy feeling very frustrated trying to decide how to punish flaky of lifty then he made up his mind and punched...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment