Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Friday

Those unforgettable days is when lifty flaky shifty and toothy get in a car accident :C someone gets dead and someTHING happens to someONE of course i can't tell you >:3

Chapter 1 - Friday

Chapter 1 - Friday
Here we see.... Lifty in the drivers seat looking high lifty: flaky!!hey flaky!!! Smell this marker flaky!!!!! Flaky: uh no thanks i-i don't want to lifty lifty: fine be left out of the awesomeness!!!! Soon the four arrived at a stop light lifty bring high pressed on the horn for no reason (sounds more drunk than high) nutty in front yelling angry words at lifty lifty still playing with the horn ignored finally a green light came up nutty let out a very loud sigh lifty being high stepped hard on the gas and ended up ramming right into the back of nutty's car!!! Then we cut out to a thingy about pop tarts lifty:pop tarts!!! End then we tune back in to see 2 crunched cars shifty pressed by a tree waking up shifty: ugh... Oh meh god!!!!! What..Why??? Shifty was looking at how bad the cars collided and saw poor lifty inside the car his nose was bleeding his tail was cut and glass was shoved into all parts of him (he's still alive too :D) and toothy died (sry toothy fans) flaky was running to shifty flaky: shifty!! Shifty are you alright? Shifty: yah um not really.. Flaky looked at shifty and saw glass on him too his ear was cut and his was deeply cut badly flaky: this is all lifty's fault!!! That- shifty cut her off knowing it was his fault shifty: flaky please lifty is hurt badly i can bear to hear you say that.... Flaky: oh!! Um sorry shifty by that time shifty had blacked out flaky taking a glance gasped and(cut ahead)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment