Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ally & andrew in agrabah with sora,donald & goofy

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 2 - ally & andrew in agrabah with sora,donald & goofy

Chapter 2 - ally & andrew in agrabah with sora,donald & goofy

"she''s coming around!"someone said."oww?! god help me!" i sais as i sat up. i looked both sides,but nobody was there.then i felt someone''s hand touch my shoulder{which was bursied}"owch!"i yelled. i turned around & saw a boy with spiky brown hair,blue eyes & wore a black t- shirt. he eventually wore a black jacket over his t-shirt. i only stared at him, i almost blushed.i closed my eyes & thought to myself,"must be a dream,must be a dream, must be a dream?!!". i opened my eyes,he was still there."um, who are you?" he asked me."well, m-my name is alyssa, but you can call me ally for short, & who are you cutie"i said blushing."*mortified*um, my name is s-sora, he''s donald, & over there is goofy" sora said blushing as well.". . . hello,sora,donald & goofy have you seen my friends?"i said."what are there names?" donald said out loud.[HERE WE GO AGAIN}"there are five girls & four boys, i''ll start with the--" i got interupted by donald"DANG THATS ALOT OF PEOPLE TO BE NAMEING, anywho what i''m trying to say is:SAY ALL OF THE NAMES!!!!"."Melanie, Raven,Rose,Collin,Ace,Andrew,Britany,Dominique,& Johnathan!!!!" isaid in a heartbeat.everyone was shock when i said everyones name."*lookin'' around*did someone call my name?" someone said approching up to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as sora & i turned around,i saw andrew running up to me,{this is the cute part ^_^} when angrew came up to me he gave me a hug." . . . . you can let go of me now andrew?" i eventually said.but he didn''t let go,until i saw something weird.". . .!!ANDREW YOU GOT A BLUE TIGER TAIL--TWO OF THEM!!" i screamed."GIRL! YOU GOT TWO GOLDEN FOX TAILS WITH YOU TOO?!?!" andrew said freaking out too.we both letted go of each other,then we both looked at our ears & tails."okay what happened to us?" i said confused.andrew shrugged, so did i.then andrew rembered something.he was just about to say it,but donald said," we need to find aladdin!". later that day... as we were running towards agrabah,andrew gained speed & went further than us. i thought to myself:"oh a wise guy eh?!", i gained speed as well & went farther than andrew.as everyone came up further to me,i eventually went furher.then i noticed that my feet weren''t moving,i looked right behind, my tails turned into prowellers which made me go forward & faster."0_0,OH MY GODD--!!!!!" i stoppped right away, but i jerked hard(& i mean hard!)"*flew past the boys*WAAH!!".as the boys stopped & waited for me to catch up,a voice calledme & said," ALLY!!!. . .ALLY CAN YOU HEAR US?!! . . ." melanie & rose screamed into the walkey- talkie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i grabbed the walkie-talkie & yelled at it saying back,"melanie,rose!"."oh god,ally were are you, & is someone there with you?" rose said." . . . i''m sourrounded by four boys,including andrew & were at agrabah & were are you guys?" i said nervously." were at . . um,beast''s castle,& what do you mean that your sourrounded by boys?" rose said ." . . . . . *breathes in,breathes out* sora,donald & goofy are here with me & andrew?!" i said turning around(so that the boys won''t see my face) & blushing rosey red.". . . .OMG!!!!(rose gets interupted by melanie)--okay this is what you need to do:once when you guys are finished with agrabah,ask donald,"which world are we going to next?" once when we splited up,we went to different worlds so that we won''t find each other & the only way to get back to San Antonio is that we have to find each other before the darkness finds us or sends us people from the so that we lose time,now get going before the darkness finds all of us so that they can take us to their Stronghold." melanie said as she freaked out on the last part of her words.

"well,what are we waiting for lets get going before i lose all of my friends along the way."i said as we all ran stright towards Agrabah

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

but somewhere from the darkness,someone was keeping an eye on the rest of the gang & me,"hmm now what do we have here." someone said,"NEW heroes from the real world. this could be very interesting?!"."are these ''''new heroes'''' ready for this challenge"if" these tennagers can handle it?''" someone else spoke."not yet,they still need time on them-selfs"another spoke."*views the camera on me*what about her,what kinds of technices does she have?"said another."*turns around*special technices,& a good power within herself,we may need to keep an close look on this ~two-tailed~girl"another spoke."she''s cute!!!"said a -14-year old boy."CALM DOWN SHADOW!"said the same person,"you''ll meet her & "some" of her friends soon, & this time i promise you that?!"....  to be continued...nah just kdding ^_^

end of chapter 2

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VioletAngel on August 22, 2006, 9:39:11 AM

VioletAngel on
VioletAngellol I thought of tails too! XD

LadySymphonia on July 25, 2006, 12:01:45 PM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphoniaSORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sora: Hi Schwartz
Me: &fire in eyes then shoots him* I hate that name!
Lol!
This is funny. Sora blush.

darc on July 14, 2006, 7:00:26 AM

darc on
darcCoolio! Did you get the 2 tails part from Sonic? Not a big fan of Sonic, but I think Tails is cool..Anyway, this story gets better and better^^