Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - the great escape from the dungon

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 6 - the great escape from the dungon

Chapter 6 - the great escape from the dungon

as everyone was in the dungon,this is what they did:princess jasmine just sat in a corner,aladdin was trying to find a way out,genie was thinking about something,abu was playing with a rock,andrew had maracas & he was listening to a song called cuban pete a.k.a.chik chiky boom 0_o, & for sora he just kept an eye on me.sudennly i woke up,"oww! okay he''s going to pay for that"i said rubbing my neck."you okay?"sora asked."yep".just then the door opened & jafar appeared."*stands up*okay man our toast-"i said."um, ally i think you need to try to calm down" andrew said being nervous."oh  yeah,he put his hand on my neck dude,he almost murdered me there,& thats why i''m going to kill that MOTHER---- ".sora then closed my mouth."indeed you will soon enough"jafar said as he closed the door.aladdin ran to the door,but when he got there the door was locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"now we''ll never get out?!"jasmine said heading towards us,"does anyone have a plan around here?".everyone shook there head,except genie."genie do you have a plan?"aladdin said.". . . sorry guys i don''t have one"genie said."well,do you have a plan tails"sora said.". . . .tails?".where did i go?rember this :when jafar closed the door,aladdin ran towards the door right,well i ran with aladdin too,but as an evee.but i didn''t make it,then i saw a mouse hole just my size,when i got into my get away hole, my foot got stuck in a smaller hole."crap?!"i thought to my self.but then i felt my leg being relased from the hloe & was pushed in a little more foward. then i got out of the mouse hole & was out of the dungon."OMG where is she, she was just right here?!"andrew said as he was looking for me.then jsmine remembered something."um,guys-"  "not now i''m looking for tails!!" "that is what i''m trying to tell you,i think tails changed into a animal,& i think i  pushed her into this mouse hole"jasmine said.sora thought to him self,"i hope she will be okay without us,i hope she dosen''t get caught".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somewhere in a room....  i ran up the stairs still as an evee.i stopped to take a rest,i looked back & noticed that there was alot of stairs, i thought to my self."i don''t want to leave them behind,all i need to do is just get the keys & just head back down..."."okay ally,remember what mom said, keep your friends close,keep your enemies closer,believe in your self,i can do this"i  thought as i went up  the stair steps,finally i was on the last step"whew,thank you god"i said as i went up the last step.i sat down to take a breath from climbing the stairs.then i heard the guards, talking about something that i didn''t know,"so jafar,how many days will the prisioners stay?"said a guard with very skinny arms.then i spotted the keys on a guard named razull,he always wanted to see people die,he was eventually the leader of the guards.i quickly went under the table & tried to get the key." how about ,until their dead."said another guard.i thought about that ,then i shivered & went back to the key."lets wait till they meet Chase Young then they''ll die in pain,hahahahaha!!!!"jafar said."chase young,is he that guy on that show i watch every saturday,no way, i should have known that chase young was coming someday"i thought to my self as i got the keys.i put the keys aroung my furry white neck,then i ran down the stairs down to the dungon."aww, look a white furry evee is carrying the keys ^_^. . . 0_0 THE KEYS!!!!"SAID a guard,"*gasp*B.U.S.T.E.D!!!"i said out loud.the guards were in shock when the white evee just spoke."after it you fools!!!"jafar said as he went down the exit way.i ran as fast as my little evee legs could go. i took a right turn,& the guards followed, the guards were so stupid to follow me into a room,i eventually got out,i closed the door & locked the door."get us out!!" said razull. razull heard a whistle right behing him,he  turnd & noticed that i was on the oppsite side of the door twlring the keys on a paw ."it tricked us!" he said.i jumped off the window on the door, & changed back into a ~two-tailed~ girl."too easy"i said as i waved my hand & left."why you little- i''ll get you for this two tailed girl, i hate this girl!!"razull said as he tried to open the door.then in the dungon room. . . "how could she leave us,that is soo rude!!!"genie said walking back & forth."genie calm down , she''ll be okay without us"sora said sitting on a chair."OY COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER!!!"andrew said out loud."well i believe it just did?!"i said opening the door.andrew ran up to me & said,"ally where did you come from?"."i just been crusin'',you know stealing the keys from the guards,they followed me into a room,luckily i got out & locked the door with the guards still inside"i said being cool with it."you know there gonna kill you for that"sora said as he gave me a hug,i blushed."oh you think,if we come back here again with all of my friends,then i''ll trick them again."i said as i led them out of the dungon room.as we went upstairs i showed them where the guards were.everyone laughed."thats not fair"razull yelled."*glowing eyes**walkes up to them*then don''t mess with me or my friends if we come back here,got that"i said.razull moved back toward the other guards.i walked off,then i felt someone poking me,i turned & saw sora crossing his hands,"*blushing*what,i''m just playing / harassing with them"i said arguing with him.

somwhere finally at agrabah...."finally,i''m at Agrabah,now i can tell them the bad news so that i can go with them along their journey"said roxas heading towards the city of agrbah.......

end of chapter 6

 

    

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on July 27, 2006, 2:56:58 AM

darc on
darc*interesting* (Typo)

darc on July 27, 2006, 2:56:30 AM

darc on
darcInerseting! I wonder what'll happen next? Good thing you already have the next chapter up^^ Time to go read it!

*Explodes*

lighttails1067 on July 26, 2006, 4:52:13 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067did ya'll noticed that i can change to different pokemon except for legendary ones,but i can change to jirachi,latias & others in manily different chapters,remember that,sincerly,
~lighttails1067/ally