Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - ready,set,sleep on the new gummi ship

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 8 - ready,set,sleep on the new gummi ship

Chapter 8 - ready,set,sleep on the new gummi ship

as our heroes conticued on towards the next world,our newest heroes are begining to like the new gummi ship it was called turbo x 3000(ally said)your thinking why did i name the gummi ship? thats because inside ten rooms[& one room that has two beds],a kitchen,a dining room,a control room,&many other things."this is so cool,how did ya''ll build this ship?"andrew said looking in each room."we didn''t"sora said.andrew thought to himself,"{inner-self}i didn''t talk to him?!?!oh i like this room",then spoke"if you guys didn''t,then who did?-"."down here"andrew looked down & saw two chimpmunks,one of them had a big red nose."chip,dale"he yelled.". . .how do you know our-. . !!sora"chip said.i was walking on walls because i was bored."what,i''m sorry,i had to say that to our newest heroes including ally the two tailed fox."sora said.when i heard it,i blushed while laying on the couch tring not to go to sleep."hey,i like that ,i think we should call her that sometime"roxas said."yeah i like that too"rose said on the computer screen."rose. . .where''s melanie?"andrew asked." remember what she said about the darkness finding us?"she said.everyone nodded their head."well, that chase young guy found melanie & took her to another place".the room was quiet,goofy bent his head & thought how melanie felt,a tear went down roxas''s cheek,but wipped it away.sora knew how she felt all scared,wanting to go back home with her friends,suddenly he forgot about tails.when he turned,i was fast asleep holding a cd player in my hand,he only stared at me then smiled.he walked towards me & noticed that their was a blanket on the chair,when he placed the blanket on me,he noticed that i was listening to a song called kiss the girl from the little mermaid.he hear the song,but he heard the beat of the song.he only smiled,he thought to himself,"she sleeps like an angel,hmm i wonder what she does at home?".while no one wasn''t looking,he kissed her cheek,turned off the cd player went to sleep right next to her.i felt it,but i only smiled& went back to sleep inside the gummi ship 3000nd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from behind the gummi ship,"dang,chase told me to follow them,& he didn''t tell me to get stuff,. . . . . .well this sucks....."said the 2nd apprentice as he followed the heroes to the next world.

end of chapter 8

here comes the part of the next chapter:sora & the gang meet alyssa''s friend dominique,roxas gets hit in the eye,& who is the 2nd apprentice?that my good friends,is on the next chapter.yay three more days til my birthday which its on the first day of august,i can''t wait to be 14 years old ^_^.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on July 29, 2006, 3:05:10 AM

darc on
darcYou serious?! Your Birthday on the 1st? I have to make you a pic! Anyway, cool chapter!

NOO SORA'S MINE! *trys to steal Spra but fails* HE'S MINE! *has a spazz attack and dies* He's..m..mine..
Nyroc: SHUT UP! There are so many Sora fangirls out there! You have to share him!
Me: Stay outta this! SORA'S MINE! *pidgeons start to eat me*

Heh, sorry about that...Too much sugar..heh..Can't wait for the next chapter!