Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - love isn't it cute =^-^=

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 10 - love isn't it cute =^-^=

Chapter 10 - love isn't it cute =^-^=

as ping was entered into the imperial army,i was working on the gummi ship while everyone else was asleep."alright,put this here,throw this out,put this in of what i threw out"i said to myself so that everyone was asleep."done with the engine,now to stay up a little bit longer,& work on the wings".i walked to the kitchen & got a coke,i didn''t see sora sleeping on the living room couch."*slowly opens eyes*hmm?!,okay who''s in the kitchen getting a drink in the middle of the night?"he thought to himself as he sat up.then he noticed me,i was all wearing white,but since that i was working on the engine,i was covered up with oil except my tails.he quitely got off the couch,& quietly walked behind me.i was blue printing on the wings when suddenly i stuck my ears up,i thought to myself,"why do i get the feeling that i''m being watched??".i turned around & looked,but no one was there."????,i''m imagining way to much things,probably might have been a skitty who was lookng for its mother"i said out loud."yeah way too much?!"sora thought in his head.i went back to work as always,as i was fixing on the left wing, i was being watched again."if i''m wrong,then i''ll scream while saying something really confused"i said so that the person would hear me,i turned again no one was there again.i went back to the same position i was in.then i felt someone grabbing me,my tails poofed up as i flew towards a tree branch &yelled out,"woman & children first!!".i heard someone laughing,i looked down & noticed that it was sora who was laughing,he then calmed down.then the branch i was hanging on,broke.i closed my eyes for a moment,i suddenly felt myself caught in someone''s arms"tails,you can open your eyes now.."sora eventually said.i opened my eyes i only saw his sea-blue eyes,he placed me down & helped me up."dude,you scared the crap out of me"i said looking at him.he laughed & said,"sorry,i didn''t mean to....".we just stared at each other,i turned away & blushed as i placed my hand on the grass.i looked up & noticed alot of stars.i moved my tails to the side.sora noticed as well as he placed his hand on the grass.suddenly i felt his hand placed on mine,sora noticed as well.he looked at me,i looked back at him teying not to blush.then we both heard my mp3 player playing:kiss the girl,from the little mermaid.

song starts:

there you see her sitting there across the way.[sora starts looking at me,i try to find the mp3 player without looking,but failed T~T] she don''t got a lot to say,but theres something about her.& you don''t know why,but your dying to try you wanna KISS THE GIRL.

i''m starting to like this song,*thinking to myself*holy shoot dude*freaking out* i can''t the stupid mp3 player.me too

yes you want her,look at her you know you do[{i stopped finding the mp3 player},we both started looking at each other] possible she wants you too,here is one way to ask her.it don''t take a word not a single word go on & kiss the girl.

wats wrong tails?*makes puppy eyes*oh nothing,its just that i''m starting to like this song.

sha la la la la la,my oh my look like the boy too shy ain''t gonna KISS THE GIRL.sha la la la la la ain''t that sad,ain''t it a shame too bad,he gonna miss the girl.

i have no idea wats going on around here,yeah me too,want to go & see the moons reflection in the water,. . . i love too.*both walks into a boat & sees the moons reflection in the water*

now''s your moment,floating in a blue lagoon.boy you better do it soon,no time will be better.she don''t say a word,& she won''t say a word until ya KISS THE GIRL.

is it me,or is the music just following us?no its just us.

sha la la la la la,don''t be scared,you got the mood prepared go on & KISS THE GIRL.sha la la la la la,don''t stop now,don''t ty to hide it now you want to KISS THE GIRL.sha la la la la la,float along,& listen to the song the song say KISS THE GIRL.

*both got back on land,& raced back towards the gummi ship*

sha la la la la la the music play,do what the music say you got to KISS THE GIRL.

[when they reached back to the gummi ship,they both sat right next to each other under a flower tree,huff,huff,*turns towards me*,you okay?*calms down*yeah i''m okay,i''m fine don''t worry about me.suddenly we both stared at each other,then we heard the song again,but we paid attention to the song insted of our minds.

you got to KISS THE GIRL.

[sora lend towards me,my heart raced]

you''ve got to KISS THE GIRL

[i closed my eyes,& thought to myself,"my mom is gonna kill me if she see''s me & sora kissing when me & my friends get back home"]

you wanna KISS THE GIRL

[we then kissed under the stars]

you''ve gotta KISS THE GIRL

[sora holded my hand,my tails whipped around everywhere while blushing]

go on & KISS THE GIRL

*song ends*..........

 end of chapter 10

sneek peaks on chapter 11:the gang heads to the mountains,a song appears again from the movie mulan but this time its everyone can you guess wat the song is,& last. . . tails & mushu falls off the mountain?!.....thats on the next chapter,see ya then sincerly,

~ lighttails1067 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on January 14, 2007, 12:44:04 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Awesome Story! But what about Kairi!

lighttails1067 on January 15, 2007, 1:43:23 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067don't worry...kairi's in the story too...right now she's at destiny islands already at school...i think ^^;*looks for kairi*
me:!!
~*a sign that says:out to lunch...*~
me:maybe not^^;

darc on August 5, 2006, 11:40:01 PM

darc on
darcPretty good! But..SORA HOW COULD YOU!?
Sora: I can't help it. Everyone writes fanfics about me.
Me: BUT SORA! *clings onto him*
Sora: .....You're writing a story, too right? Then write one with me in it!
Me:...Not a bad idea...*ponders*
Sora: You can get off me now, please.
Me: Sure thing! NOW OFF TO WRITE A STORY...ABOUT SORA! *runs away* I like the preview, too!^^