Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - the dissapearance of mushu & ally

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 11 - the dissapearance of mushu & ally

Chapter 11 - the dissapearance of mushu & ally

sorry for not writing...i blame myself ><...here's chapter 11,hope u enjoy it^^ ~lighttails1067

p.s.don't rush me tron55><,i'm taking my time

chapter 11:the dissappearance of ally & mushu

I woke up laying on my back about...i have no idea wat time i got up.i looked around wondering where i am,"....i thought i was back into my tent?"i said to myself.i noticed a flower pedal that landed on my nose,i snezzed,but i was okay."ok...maybe not..."i said to myself again."bless you...."sora said nicely while he was asleep,"*fox ear twitched*oh-*smiles sweetly*thank you sora...SORA!!"i screamed as i sat up & moved back two or three steps while i my face was flushed red.i covered my blushing face while i accidently woke sora up."do you have to yell,i mean,did you have to scream my name out loud..."sora asked.i didn't listen to him,my mind just went on its own,"-inner tails-OMG WAT DID I DO?!...*confused*did i sleepwalk,d-did i wake up & wanted to look at the stars?!?!WAT DID I DO?????".i was so scared,"oh lord,"i said to myself while freaking out."well lookie here"someone said.we both looked around to find him,i looked down for a moment...then my expression change to a overwhelmed look.sora noticed me looking down,so he looked down & saw mushu looking at both of us in a happy yet,something about a secret."...what?"sora said confused."you know exactly WHAT"mushu said in a happy-ish way."okay LAST call before i kill you,mushu"i replied to mushu.he just stood there like i was an idot ><,"...DO YOU HEAR THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!!!"i screamed to teh top of my lungs."yes,yes,i read the mouth that are coming out of your mouth..."mushu replied.i tried to sit up,but i lost my balance & fell"ouch><"i said out loud,"ally,you ok?"sora asked.i turned my head & looked at him,we both stared at each other."*cough*lovebirds*cough*"mushu replied.sora glared at him,i stood up & turned away....

"ally,whats worng?"sora replied to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder.i mainly blushed,"n-nothing,um...i'm gonna go to my tent now"i replied back as i walked off to my tent,sora just looked at me as a starry-background appeared out of nowhere."aw..i saw that..."mushu replied as the background faded away[sora's daydreaming ><].he snapped out of it & looked at mushu,"what?"sora asked."you LIKE her,don't you?"mushu replied again..."no"sora shouted as he stood up,covering he red face,"you know what...forget it.."sora complained as he walked off to his tent,leaving mushu behind.As for mushu...he grinned because he knew what happened.

as sora grabbed his jacket,he noticed me in diferent clothes like before.i wore a blue shirt with navy blue pants,my hair was up in a ponytail with the hair clip holding it in place,my white jacket was wrapped around my waist.sora just stood there looking at me,suddenly the starry-backgorund appeared again."sora,are you okay?"i asked him as the backgound faded away once more."huh-oh,umm..yeah i'm okay"sora replied as roxas came out of his tent,& overheard our conversation."WHATS GONING ON AROUND HERE!!!><"roxas screamed as its scared us to death."why do you care?"i hollared."i don't,tell me anyway"he replied like he was seifer."we were just talking"sora replied back."talking?"roxas asked as he continued,"in your voice,sora,i think i know whats going on-".Shang walked up to us & said,"the huns are in the southern mountains...pack your bags & get ready to start walking".we all walked into our tents,I was the first one to get out with my stuff.roxas poked his head out once again,"why are you always getting out first?"roxas asked."because i pack my stuff first BEFORE we move out"i replied as i want in line.sora got his stuff next & eventually was right behind me.roxas noticed sora put his arms around me,i blushed>.<..roxas rolled his eyes & mainly followed dominigue,andrew,donald,goofy & ping.

it took us an hour to head to the mountain top,i stopped eventually,i looked at my legs for a second.my legs were stiff,my fox ears were cold,my tails suddenly turned to ice."this is no place for a lady>.<"i secramed as i continued on,with no answer.i finally catched up with the others with dominique by my side,then we noticed snow was falling from the sky.i never saw snow in my whole life,till this day.suddenly my fox ears purked up hearing a song that i remembered from my home:

a girl worth fighting for:

-everyone except me,ping,& the others-For a long time we've been marching off to battle
-dominique-In our thund'ring herd we feel a lot like cattle
Like the pounding beat our aching feet
aren't easy to ignore
-andrew-Hey, think of instead
A girl worth fighting for
-ping-Huh?
-andrew-That's what I said:
A girl worth fighting for

-sora-*daydreams about someone while singing*I want her paler than the
moon[/u]
with eyes that shine like stars
-roxas-My girl will marvel at my strength,
adore my battle scars *i stuck my tounge out*
-ace-*sings in the walkie-talkie*I couldn't care less what she'll wear
or what she looks like
It all depends on what she cooks like
Beef, pork, chicken...
-everyone except me-Mmm...

-andrew-Bet the local girls thought you were quite the charmer
-goofy-And I'll bet the ladies love a man in armor
You can guess what we have missed
the most since we went off to war
-ace-What do we want?
-everyone-A girl worth fighting for

-andrew-My girl will think
I have no faults
-roxas-That I'm a major find
-ping-uhh..How 'bout a girl who's got a brain
Who always speaks her mind?*dominque & i stand in a corner sulking*
-everoyne,including me-Nah!
-johnathan-My mainly ways and turn of phrase
are sure to thrill her
-ally-He thinks he's such a lady-killer

-the bad guy that was told to follow us-I've a girl back home who's unlike any other
-me-*yells out loud*Yeah, the only girl who'd love him is his mother-the dude cries-
But when we come in victory
they'll line up at the door
-roxas-What do we want?
A girl worth fighting for
-sora-Wish that I had*kisses ally*
A girl worth fighting for
A girl worth fighting-

as everyone stopped,it was dead silence.we were staring at the remains of the town we were heading to.i was mainly looking at a large stick wrapped around it,i was actually staring at a sharp dagger attached to it..."omg,"dominique spoke as she looked at me,i remembered that the heartless were the ones who destroyed my home,"this is horrible><,we never should have left the camp"roxas hollared as he was about to pull out his hair.suddenly i overheard flapping noises in the distance..."ally?"sora replied,"are you okay?".the noise started coming closer,& closer.i moved my head to the left...then to the right..."tails..you still there?!"mushu asked as he moved his arms across my face."ally,"dojo replied..,"hey,what are u staring at?-"."shutup,string bean,i'm hearing something"i screamed."yeah you heard her,shutup"."WAT DO YOU MEAN SHUTUP RED-NECK>.<"."don't call me a red-neck"."just did,loser><"."what do you mean a loser,how bout if i pop one of your attennas off & throw it across the yard,then who's the loser...me or you?!"."I SAID SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!"i screamed.i guess i must have screamed too loud,suddenly the same noise just got louder than before.as i turned & looked at the sky,a giant-freakin' bird appeared out of nowhere,its loud screech hurt our ears."run to the cave!!!"shang yelled as everyone ran."oh snap,you better run girl & don't come back!!!"mushu screamed as i grabbed him & followed the others.

that bird had beautiful golden feathers mixed in with purple,its fur was purple,it worn a mask on its face,its eyes were yellow.it was staring st sora,then it stared at me.sora was the second to last to enter in the cave,"ally,hurry!"sora hollared as i ran toward the cave.just as i was soo close to the cave,that bird snatched me & flew off,like i was the bait>.<."SORA!?!?!"i screamed as i was taken to the skys above,"ALLYYY?!?!?!"sora screamed as he reached out his hand.but i was gone...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

end of chapter 11...i know its sad....*cries*

previews foe the next chapter:shang-yu appears with an army of heartless....sora gets a nightmare from when i was taken away...MUSHU'S ALIVE MAN!!!....kairi appears at destiny islands...& who's the guy that was told to follow us,here's a hint:

1.A.)...he cries when we say a bad comment to him>.<

2.b.)he has red hair...but he's stupid sometimes><

3.c.)he makes up stupid laughs,& he creates robots...

thats in the next chapter,coming soon!!!

~lighttails1067



Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on March 23, 2007, 11:38:28 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Yay! Another chapter!^^
But aww...so short...T~T
And also...
that hint at teh end had better be Shadow...

lighttails1067 on March 24, 2007, 5:51:53 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067nope^^

lighttails1067 on March 24, 2007, 11:27:11 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067here's another hint:he's from xiaolin showdown^^

Tron500 on March 24, 2007, 12:42:52 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Aww...I thought I had it. ^^

Tron500 on March 24, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500Wait! Lemme guess...his initials are J.S...
Am i rite!^^

lighttails1067 on March 25, 2007, 1:20:57 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067maybe^^....

lighttails1067 on March 25, 2007, 1:20:19 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067i already took chase & dojo,so if u know who it is just think to ur self^^

Tron500 on March 23, 2007, 11:39:03 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Oh and as promised, I'll come out with my chapter too.

Tron500 on March 23, 2007, 11:56:53 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Oh again! I may not have mentioned this, but I'm soon 2 add more characters 2 my story! Do u have any person u want me 2 put in?