Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - heading to the city...-.-;

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 14 - heading to the city...-.-;

Chapter 14 - heading to the city...-.-;

as i followed jake to the city,minda was my shadow that watches EVERY move that i make...."[color=]are we there yet?[/color]"i asked..."[color=]nope...not yet....just a little longer....[/color]"jake replied as he was the leader insted of me.i gotten so tired from walking on my hine legs >.<.just as we were at the campsite,jake's ears stood up.he looked around for a moment,then looked up at the sky.it was a swablu,i never saw a bird like that ever since i was small."[color=]JAKE!!![/color]"she screamed as i looked at jake."[color=]-sigh-what do you want?[/color]"jake replied as he turned away,lowering his head."[color=]i have good news & some bad news...which one do you want to hear first?[/color]","[color=]good news[/color]","[color=]the good news is...i saw a group of humans heading towards the city[/color]"swablu replied back.i lifted my ears & quickly smiled,"[color=]omg[/color]"i thought to myself as i looked at swablu."[color=]tell me...who do they look like?![/color]"i shouted as jake lifted his head & looked at me.they were in shock...."[color=]well...um...one had spikey brown hair...--[/color]".my eyes sparkled...i seriously knew who swablu was talking about,"[color=]OMG...SORA!!![/color]"i screamed as i started to blush>.<"[color=]you know them?[/color]","[color=]yeah...but don't be afraid...they aren't as bad as you think...[/color]"."[color=]oh really?[/color]"jake asked me."[color=]yeah...because....[/color]".minda somehow came into my mind,"[color=]DON'T TELL THEM THAT YOUR A HUMAN....they'll get on your bad side & who knows what could happen?![/color]".as she dissapeared,i lowered my head..."[color=]well?[/color]"jake asked.i lifted my head,then thought of something else,"[color=]i-i gotta go to the city...gotta go bye!!![/color]"i hollared as i ran to the city to follow the others.just as i left swablu looked at jake."[color=]....whats wrong,jake?[/color]"swablu asked jake."[color=]....i can tell something's up fom ally...[/color]"jake replied."[color=]do you think...that she's...[/color]","[color=]i don't know...but i am gonna find out...[/color]"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
sora! hurry up?!"roxas replied as he ran ahead of him.sora lifted his head...then lowered his head once again."ally...where are you....."sora thought to himself."sora?you okay?"ping asked."-sigh-no...","you miss her...don't you?"ping asked as sora looked at him."how did you know?","i see it in your eyes..."..."mulan...i saw that..."mushu replied as the captian over heard there converation."mulan?a woman?IT CANNOT BE!!"shang replied as evryone was in shock...."oops...."mushu replied as he was hiding in the snow."the only thing that we need to do now...is death..."shang replied as he pulled out his long sword & pointed it at ping.but roxas noticed...that he was staring at ping for a long time.....suddenly...he dropped his sword & said,"that girl your trying to save....she's still alive....she's heading toward the city..."."really...."sora wondered..."ally's alive...i can't believe it...."he thought to himself as a tear dropped down his cheek."get out of my sight...now..."shang replied as he left them behind..."but...captain...."roxas answered back as he reached out his hand while the captian left them behind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the night sets,they setted off a fire near there campsite..."

end of chapter 14

sneek peak: sora & the gang headed to the palace to rescue ally....sora & the gang will meet the guy who took ally to the palace gates....the gang meets tron^^
i'm bored"andrew whined as the was bored to death."DUDE,I'M HUNGRY"roxas replied as he argued back."sora?"dojo asked,"are you okay?".sora was looking at the night sky...thinking about ally."ally?...where are you?"sora thought as he layed there...smiling...while i was heading toward the city...i was soo tired....i stopped for a moment...looked at the sky & mainly sighed,"sora......"i said to myself as i slowly headed to the city.as i took fivesteps...i overheard something heading my way.as the noise came closer...i started to run...my heart started beat faster & faster...like never before.suddenly i tripped on a rock...just like that... i kept running.then isuddenly started to scream.my voice started to echo all over the mountain..everyoneoverheard my voice."WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!"roxas screamed as he quickly sat up looking at dominique."don't look at me..i don't know?!"dominique argued back.meanwhile..i didn't know where i was going...all i thought of was to keep running forward.i didn't notice that i was heading towards the palace walls...i ran inside heading straight into a rom that i didn't know...just as i kept going forward...i felt a pain from my heart.i quickly fell to the floor...i couldn't move....i was paralyzed.i looked at my necklace,it started to lose power... my whole body was sheilded by light itself...as i slowly came back to a human...i was completly paralyzed...i noticed someone's shadow...this guy had spicky hair...i moved my head to look who it was...it was a boy...with red hair that was stood up by his goggles."hello there....i believe your the one i'm looking for...since you can't move & all..."i noticed that he was looking at my necklace....it was glowing very quickly..."well"he replied to me..."i guess...your gonna have nothing to do but to stay with me while i fight your friends...including the ONE WITH THE KEYBLADE..."i tried to get away...but i couldn't move....he came up to me,picked me up & took me outside to the palace doors."why?"i asked to myself,"why does he want me....why does he have to fight my friends...thats not right....thats not right at all...sora...help me please...".i prayed in my heart...meanwhile...whie the others were asleep...roxas overheard my voice..he sat up...looked outside...& ran towards sora's tent..."sora?...SORA!!"roxas hollared as he shook him up.sora moaned for a moment...then sat up,"what is it?"sora asked as he tried to stay awake."i overheard ally's prayers saying that...-sigh-she needs our help"roxas explained to him as sora was in shock..."where is she?!"sora asked."she's already at the palace....she said that she's now paralyzed...someone took her to the palace gates...she's there right now--".sora quickly put on his jacket & ran outside."um..sora..where are you going?"roxas asked.sora quickly stopped,he turned around & said,"i'm going to save ally..."sora replied as he pulled out his keyblade looked back at everyone else.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lighttails1067 on June 22, 2007, 11:02:11 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067somehow...the computer is freaking out.....oh well...at least i'm finished with it....

Tron500 on June 22, 2007, 12:10:35 PM

Tron500 on
Tron500O.o
COOL!
Very very good my fwend!^^
And thanx 4 the inclusion!

lighttails1067 on June 22, 2007, 11:22:48 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067thanks^^