Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Day 3: Kanna

Self-explanitory, but... it's about the Inu group and what they do behind the scenes... Well actually, before they even started the series and how they worked together! Supposed to be funny... There will be swears. You've been warned.

Chapter 3 - Day 3: Kanna

Chapter 3 - Day 3: Kanna
I noticed that most of my thoughts on this are kinda insulting my work. lol. Guess that’s cause I made this a year ago, so it doesn’t sound as good. Also, I’m re-reading it, so that’s why I am like criticizing it in a way.

Day 3

Sesshe: *huff, huff* You’ll... *huff* Never get me!

Director: *huff, huff* I’m getting too old for this... (so he’s done this before?) Now give me your arm! *huff* We need to make this real!

Kagome: *wakes up and walks out of the house* You guys are already here! *smiles* Good morning! *back cracks* Arghh! That bed I sleep on isn’t that comfortable. But it looks so comfortable!

Director: Seshoumaru! I’m gonna... Bed? O_o I don’t have a bed in there yet... I haven’t done the house yet!

Kagome: Silly! You already have a bed! Well It’s better than my bed! The straw always pokes me!

Director: So the crew is working to get it done, all my inspiration talks are working! And so are the steroids... (EVIL!) Kagome, lemme see your bed. Is it the one I bought?

Kagome: yeah! It must have been REALLY expensive. It is actually REALLY comfy...

Director: *walks in* *sees a piece of cardboard and a pile of books on a block of wood*

Kagome: Well besides the splinters and paper cuts and non insolation blanket.

Director: Kagome, that is a block of wood and other stuff... What are you doing sleeping on it!?!

Kagome: Since when can a girl be not allowed to get a good sleep!? *rage fills her*

Director: Since that is out supplies! *snaps fingers* *some crew people come* (creepy..)

Random Person: Yes sir?

Director: Here is the materials we needed to make that IMPORTANT TREE WE STAB YASHA IN!

Yasha: *at door* *heard it* Say WHAT!?

Director: Nothing! Anyways, wood and cardboard for the trunk and for the priceless book’s paper, use it to make leaves. Jeez! Aren’t you stupid! *slaps Kagome* (*gasp*!)
Kagome: *cries* Wahh!

Sesshe: This is my chance! *runs away*

Yasha: That was cold man...

Sango: Yeah D, Kagome may be a stupid, ignorant little brat, but she’s still my friend.

Yasha: Maybe your friend, but not mine. *holds hair and pets it*

Sango: O_o; Any-ways... You should back off! Right Miroku!?

Miroku: *standing outside on grass poking a dead bird with his staff* *smlies* This is so much fun! *very happy* *poke, poke* *poke, poke*

Sango: MIROKU! *runs to him* *takes staff* Bad boy! That bird could have rabies and you could have gotten hurt! *smashed him in the head with the staff using the side he poked the bird with* Now what do you say!

Miroku: *beep* you!

Sango: *slaps* You need a time out! *pulls on ears and drags* I’m gonna give you the worse torture ever!

Miroku: Oh no!

Sango: Oh yes...

Miroku: No! No! NO! *gets dragged into a room* My idiot senses are tingling... NOOOOO!!!!

Kagome: HII!

Sango: MWAHAHA!

~*After Miroku nearly died from hearing Kagome talk for... *looks at watch* 2 minutes.*~

Kagome: So then she said OMG and then I was all like TOTALLY then she said SO LIKE --

Miroku: I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! GAH! *twitch twitch* *goes crazy and runs away*

Sango: Thanks Kagome.

Kagome: HOW WAS YOUR DATE YESTERDAY!?

Sango: Wha? *blushing* please don’t find out

Kagome: and I was like SHUT UP! And she was like –

Sango: *freaked out and runs away*

Kagome: WHY? (If you haven’t noticed, it was Kagome still talking about her and her friend)

~*Many useless hearing Kagome talk hours later*

Kagome: Dang, I’m thirstly... *walks around to look for a cup of water*

???: *opens a packet and powder falls out and colors a glass of water*

Kagome: YAY! *runs to it and drinks*

???: Why did you do that?

Kagome; Cause I was thirsty adorably but freaky little girl! holy! What’s she smokin’!

???: *talking slowly and quietly* I don’t like it WHEN PEOPLE DRINK MY SEA MONKEY’S! *glows red*

Kagome: Uh... uh... *looks for a way out* *looks at hair* OMG! Are those flowers!

???: Yeah. Aren’t they nice? I picked them outta Mr. McGregger’s garden!

~*~*~

Mr. McG: Darn kids and dere picking on my shidewalk! (I’m not spelling it wrong by accident, I am because he is supposed to sound like he has like... dentures or something... O_o)

~*~*~

???: Hi, my name’s Kanna. What about you? (Kanna’s awesome!)

Kagome: KA-GO-ME! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

Kanna: *freaked out and against a wall* I’m not deaf dangit!

Kagome: Whoops! I was thinking about when I was talking TO MY FRIEND! *gets louder again*

Kanna: I’M NOT YOUR FRIEND! *yelling just as loud so she can hear it*

Kagome: *sniffle* no? WAHH! *cries*

Kanna: No I didn’t mean it that way! I meant...

Kagome: WAHH!*keeps crying and everyone is staring*

Kanna: uh...uh Think... think! I’m your best friend! (Uh oh)

Kagome: Really?

Kanna: Sure... oh crap

Kagome: YAY! *grabs arm and runs through flowers*

Kanna: STOP! *stop in mid-air* O_o Um... we aren’t even outside... This is another set...

Kagome: Oh... *falls* Oww... good thing I landed on something that broke my fall! *landed on Kanna* (ouch..)

Kanna: X_@ Get... away... from... me... uhnn... X_X (ah...)

Kagome: Aww... *walks away*

Miroku: *smoking*

Sango: MIROKU! WHERE ARE YOU!

Miroku: Oh shoot! *runs to a random set* *sees a pretty girl in a patch of flowers sleeping* My oh my... (ahh! Kanna’s younger then him though!) *grabs and starts walking* You remind me of Kag... Kag... Kagra? Kuga? Konga? *keeps thinking*

Sango: MIR! *smlies* (Sango LIKES Miroku?!) *runs and jumps on back* I’ve missed you so... who’s that?

Miroku: Uh... no one?

Sango: No really. Who?

Miroku: I’m boned... *drops and runs* (poor Kanna...)

Sango: Eiee! *falls* Ow! *sees girl*

Kanna: Uhnn... my brain... X_@

Sango: Uh... I didn’t do it! *runs away*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxDRAGONPUNK7xX on April 27, 2005, 10:20:46 PM

XxDRAGONPUNK7xX on
XxDRAGONPUNK7xXMy brain? LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS!